Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ouch: Schatz disses Ramsey on ESPN.com

SkinsNumberOne

I'll do you one better. This guy disses the skins as a whole.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7950179

"Giants at Redskins: I don't like anybody on the Redskins at all. RB Clinton Portis is supposedly not going to start -- Ladell Betts will. Be sure ot check that for yourself ... For the Giants, I think rookie Eli Manning will have another tough game since Washington has a tough defense. The only play for New York is Barber because he has played so well. Beware: The Redskins are third in the NFL against the run. "

But..yet again we prove that the media is full of morons (pastabelly, king) and "knowitall's"(Wilbon, TJ)

Originally posted by pr11fan

:rolleyes: Tells you something when even when skins players do well they still get ripped in the media, eff em all. They'll all be lining up to kiss Ramsey's butt if he puts up Brees like numbers next year and we go to the playoffs.

Thats the beauty of it. Let them write all they want now, but when we start winning and PR tears apart Defenses they are gonna start writing about how they knew it all along. Then we can show them their previous articles and laugh at their stupidity.

Originally posted by terpskins

Um, as far as criticism goes, everything cited in this thread is relatively mild.

Yeah it is. The only reason it bothered me was because I wanted to see a Redskins QB up there in these rankings for once. Then I had to read that stupid unnecessary comment, which I don't think will bear out (he might have a tough week this week, but I think he'll have success in other weeks this year).

I just don't get this at all. Patrick was a legit 1st round/2nd round QB who when healthy has played decent to good football. His career rating is around 72 or 73.

How the hell does this make him "Brady Anderson". Patrick has as much upside as Drew Brees did and now everyone is in love with Drew.:puke:

Keep him in this offense for a year and continue to develop the O line and watch out.:cool:

I'll do you one better. This guy disses the skins as a whole.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7950179

"Giants at Redskins: I don't like anybody on the Redskins at all. RB Clinton Portis is supposedly not going to start -- Ladell Betts will. Be sure ot check that for yourself ... For the Giants, I think rookie Eli Manning will have another tough game since Washington has a tough defense. The only play for New York is Barber because he has played so well. Beware: The Redskins are third in the NFL against the run. "

Not really a diss, when you think about it.

When he says he doesn't like anybody on the Redskins, he's talking about as a fantasy player. And honestly, who on the Redskins is a really great Fantasy start? Portis, sure, but this guy (and I have no idea where he got this information, but it was way off) didn't even think Portis was going to start. Only Cooley has really been a decent play for the Redskins this year, fantasy-wise, and he is far from consistent.

Even Ramsey, as well as he did yesterday, threw for under 200 yards. Don't get me wrong, he had a great game, but that doesn't mean he had a great fantasy game (the three TD passes are solid fantasy-wise though).

Um, as far as criticism goes, everything cited in this thread is relatively mild.

The Brady Anderson thing is a slap in the face...the implication is that he's never done anything like that before, and he'll never do it again. That's ridiculous. I remember the first few weeks of last season - LAST SEASON - he was leading the NFL in a bunch of categories and everyonbe was talking about how great he was going to be. This guy either has really short memory, or he has something against the Redskins in general and Ramsey in particular.

Also, I should add that Anderson was in the majors for quite some time before he hit those 50 jacks. There weren't too many people, I don't think, who were under the impression that he would ever do it again. Ramsey is in the infancy of his career, and there is nothing to indicate that yesterday will be the last time he performs so well in a game.

I swear my biggest motivation for the skins to run the table is to shup up the media. But you know what, even if the Skins won the superbowl, critics would say the league is watered down or the other team was without it's star players, something to make us look bad

Archived