Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Third Round picks

Orange i think im with you on that one.

Its like they just plum forgot about our needs, DL, OL etc..

RB and CB in 2nd and 3rd?

I just wish we had someone to blame but i dont even know whos running the draft!! Snyder, Spurrier, Cerrato, Cheech and Chong?

jesus. i want to puke. terrance metcalf was on the board. dorsett davis was on the board. dennis johnson was on the board. hell if youre going to be an idiot an draft a corner, KEYOU CRAVER was there.

death to vinny.

I have a real problem with passing on Weaver when we had already picked up 2 3rds, but apparently we had no interntion of drafting him...still don't know a thing about the RB...I didn't even look at the RBs but Dark OverLord Kiper seems to approve

We gave up a 4th to move up 10 picks. to get this guy..WHY??

Might as well get a punter. Need one starter out of the draft...lol

I have a feeling the Skins are gonna get the lowest grade of any team, including the Bungals!!

I think we would be much better off if anyone on this board was doing the drafting.

Now we get a WR, Clifford Russell Utah

Hey at least ive heard of him and he sounds ok.

The fastest player to ever perform for the Utes, boasting a 4.27 timing in the 40-yard dash…As strong as he is fast, he started the last three years at flanker, catching 124 passes for 1,862 yards (15.0 avg) and 10 touchdowns…His 124 receptions and 1,862 yards rank sixth on the school's career-record lists.

http://www.sportsline.com/u/football/nfl/2002/draft/profiles/russell_cliff.htm

well, it appears the free agent moves were to solidify the defense so we could concentrate on bringing in a new generation of offensive skill players.

Ramsey, Betts and now Russell.

All we're missing is a tight end and fullback and the offensive shadow second unit is in place. :laugh:

poor ole Rashad Bauman is going to be the only defensive player coming out of the draft this time it seems.

actually, I expect the Skins to take a DL or two in Day 2, but it begs the question of what kind of skill we are going to be able to count on for 2002 on the OL and DL.

Guys like Mario Monds from last year taken late are hit or miss.

You can't count on them.

As far as guard goes, I told some of you guys that wasn't a position the Skins were going to address on Day 1. :)

Archived