Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles tix for sale. I want Skins fans 2 win

canagarian

Originally posted by ArmchairRedskin

Eagles fans have to get a look at the Lombardi's somehow.

The Lombardis sold their tickets to Eagles fans, too.

Something about the weather being fair - fairweather....I dunno, something along those lines.

:cool:

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

Freddie hasn't caught a td all year, I don't think will see that again. I'd settle for the belt.

I agree.

A "thriller" from Donovan and a couple God knows what's from T.O.

My wildcard will be a 25-minute combination of Billy Whiteshoes Johnson, Ickey Woods, Deion, and MC Hammer performed by Josh Parry.

:laugh:

Winning cures everything.

Until we show that we can beat the Eagles.

Atleast at home, there will be a lot of Eagles fans at the game.

I cant blame a lot of our fans for being fed-up and selling their tickets to a team that is 3-8.

Did anyone see the Giants/Eagles game last week? The Meadowlands was nearly half Eagles fans. How about the Monday night game @ Dallas? The stadium was nearly half Iggles fans as well....its not just FEDEX. Everyteam in this division sucks (besides Philly) so the fans have chosen to sell. And there is one team that wins year in/year out so guess who does want to go????

Originally posted by Mittens

I can't sleep, the "thriller" dance by Donny Mac is classic. But in our house? Sorry son, not gonna happen. We aren't the Giants, or even worse, the Cowboys.

It happened last year. And we hung 28 on you already this year. I think it's fairly likely.

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

Do any of you Philly people actually go to games up there or do you just wait to see the Eagles when they are at Fed Ex???

I usually hit 1-2 home games and a playoff game if we're there. I've driven to Pittsburgh this year, New York and Carolina last year and Washington the last 4 years.

I was at the game last year and we had 4 gaygles in front of us.. they pretty much acted tough and rough till I pretty much got in to one of their face after he spilled his beer on my good friend, funny thing was the whole section got on them in less than 10 seconds and they were gone in 2 minutes. I saw them watching the game on TV when I was trying to get some food.. LMAO I dont have tickets for this game I am trying to buy them and trust me no iggle fan is going to be comfy in my section :-)

:gaintsuck

Originally posted by skins1972

I was at the game last year and we had 4 gaygles in front of us.. they pretty much acted tough and rough till I pretty much got in to one of their face after he spilled his beer on my good friend, funny thing was the whole section got on them in less than 10 seconds and they were gone in 2 minutes. I saw them watching the game on TV when I was trying to get some food.. LMAO I dont have tickets for this game I am trying to buy them and trust me no iggle fan is going to be comfy in my section :-)

:gaintsuck

:rolleyes:

What internet muscles on this one?!?! How impressive!

:laugh:

Archived