Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread-SKINS/STEELERS

Blondie

Originally posted by Blondie

Potato,

Please be nicer.

I did not appreciate this statement at all.

I've seen this type of statement written in these same threads, week after week after week. Are you saying you just saw something written like this and chose to point me out? Get off your high horse. There is an ignore feature.

But just to be "nicer" I'll make sure I water it down for you.

Why can't somebody have the ball to ask Gibbs that question? Why doesn't somebody have the nerve to challenge him? What is the problem?

Hey coach...maybe you're not winning because you're not picking up first downs. Here's a thought. Have your receivers run 6 or 7 yard patterns on 3rd and 6. Four yard patterns won't pick up the first down.

Maybe Gibbs just needs a math lesson...but seriously...why will nobody pose the question to the man. This is happening week after week?????

Originally posted by Potato Sack

I've seen this type of statement written in these same threads, week after week after week. Are you saying you just saw something written like this and chose to point me out? Get off your high horse. There is an ignore feature.

Jerk alert

Originally posted by Potato Sack

But just to be "nicer" I'll make sure I water it down for you.

First of all, this is BLONDIE'S THREAD!!!

Second, thank goodness for the ignore button.

Third, no need to be a jerk about her request. She's on no high horse, just doesn't feel like reading your drivel.

Archived