Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revolution

cowboykilla

LOL friggin classic! All it took was one post for you to resort to physical threats. Man kid you are just too friggin funny and way too easy to manipulate. Get your a$$ spanked and you do what every other low ball, low intelligence kid on the net does...resort to physical threats. I've told ya before if you figure it out, pay me a visit I'd laugh my a$$ off at ya.

Keep bringing your tired sh!te to NFC East, I'll keep erasing. I don't even read em man. You aren't welcome there and anything and everything you post will be deleted. Yap all ya want, it falls on deaf ears, your 3rd grade schtick is beyond old, it's not even funny. All you got is faggot etc.

Oh nice PM by the way...still using your favorite and most creative term "faggot" I see. Like I said kid get some new material. You can gargle my sack while you're searching or better yet...go sell a car Captain Car Salesman.

Dead Tree Crew my ***, sounds like a bunch of ****ing teenager punk ****es

Yomar took a cheap shot.

That is why I dont like him. I never singled him out until he singled me out. THerefore, I do not like him. What can I do if someone calls me a punk *****?

Hey Counter Tre, if its not funny anymore, why are you "LOL"ing? Thats what I thought. You are a moron. You are weak, and thats why you get scared of smoot21. He will wreck you. You are a dork. Admit it.

You keep erasin smoot21's stuff? That just PROVES how weak you are, and how you dont have anything to come back with. You are worthless.

Here is what it said

I smoot21 challenge Counter Trey to a 3 round boxing match. His place or mine. Even Hog Fest. I will have a video recorder available so everybody can watch. Counter Trey keeps running his yap, like he is the king. Counter Trey **************************. You know this. Lets see how long it takes for this ****** to erase this challenge.

Well, I've seen enough. We're done here with this, though Mardi, you are on fire lately with the one liners brother :). This thread is closed. Further back and forth can be taken to the Tailgate. We've got Trotter on the mind today here.

Art.

Archived