Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revolution

cowboykilla

Let me start this right a revolution with this thread. I, and smoot21 as many know are dedicated members of the Dead Tree Crew. This is a crew dedicated to the Washington Redskins and all they stand for. WE tolerate nothing from opposing teams fans. I think we, at extremeskins.com and all other message boards should start to turn FedEx Field into a warzone.

We should NOT make it acceptable to wear another team's jersey at our stadium. Other places like the Vet, the Blackhole, etc, make it frieghtening to wera another teams jersey there. I think if we began here, and spread to all our other Redskins fans friends, then we could make a serious contribution to our team. Does it disgust anyone else that there are just as many cowboy's jerseys at FedEx Field as skins jerseys? It makes me SICK. I will not stand for this. Who's with me?

I dont support random acts of violence on someone just because they like a different team...

Now, I also dont like it when fans of another team invade the Fed and start talking smack. They need to get it right back at them. But leave it at that... let your smack do your fighting, not your fists.

Or else Skeletor is right... we would be just like the trash at the Vet.

I like the thought that as fans, we aren't the hellish, ignorant, drunken wretches that are too common to the Vet. While it does disturb me to see fans of opposing teams so carefree at our field, my solution to this is something other than intimidation. I prefer winning, then mocking, then winning some more. The better this team is the fewer fans you find who can get tickets to these games and ultimately, that is the sweetest way to make our place better.

All good points, definitely. Well taken. I just hate how FedEx is so damn corporate. I mean, I definitely appreciate the PG County ex-cons who attend games, one of them had my bad last year against some philly fans. I believe he said with two front teeth missing: "I have been to jail once, don't make me go back". Its these people we need to get more of in our stadium. DONT get me wrong, I mean, good, clean hearted fans are great, and I think families should breed their kids to be skins fans. My kids will be. But I just can't stand seeing those yellow seats at kickoff. It makes me sick that there is THAT much of a lack of passion. I wish those corporate a$$holes who get their tickets from their CEO bosses would go around southeast and pass them out.

Would you guys rather have an opposing team affraid of FedEx Field, or happy to play there?

I don't want FedEx to turn into the Vet, but we have to make it a more hostile environment for opposing teams! Nothing p*sses me off more than getting to the game and seeing 10,000 Eagle fans in our stadium! I am now one to start a fight, but I will not hesitate to get into it with an opposing fan. I realize there are circumstances where season ticket holders can't make a game, but please, make sure you sell your tickets to Redskins fans!

RFK stadium was the hardest place for a road team to play in the entire league. FedEx is not the cemetery some make it out to be, but it is not as loud as it should be. Too many fans pass the turnstiles because it is a social event and not to root on the Redskins. Going to the games is a privelidge to me, so I guess people have the right to go to the games and sit on their hands, though that is not my style. Its a hell of a lot more enjoyable when the fans are into the game and the Skins are winning. If the Skins loose on Sunday, it ruins the rest of my week, as it probably does to most of us, but the problem is that there are not enough like that going to the games. Perhaps the last decade of mediocrity and close loses has lulled the patrons to sleep. Its time to recapture the rowdiness of the fans.

RySkins....you are the man. I hope you go to draft day party. I'd like to have you hang out with the Dead Tree Crew. There is nothing I hate more, than when a 3rd down arises, and retards dont stand up. One time someone told me to sit down. I told him to go F_CK himself. This is football. Not a movie. Fans I urge you to get up out of your seats, make a difference. One man alone can't make a difference in a game....but no matter how big the venue...its gonna be hard for an o-line to hear over 80,000 screaming hostile fans.

Sadly I have never been able to see a Redskins game in RFK or Fed Ex (i did get to see one in Buffalo though). But i totally see your point about the noise issue and idiot fans.

Being from "Toronto the Good" can drive a real sports fan nuts. Torontonians are WAY too polite and quiet at sporting events, even at hockey games. I dont think this is a Washington only phenomenon. The corporatization of sports is happening everywhere and its really killing the real fan. When i went to the Tigers home opener (not a tigers fan but i got dragged by some friends) my friends and I were the only ones being really loud and we arent even Tigers fans. I figured a good blue collar city like Detroit would have some crazy fans but i was disappointed.

Blade that is an awesome sign!!

cowboykilla, I am with you to a certain extent. When I say that , I mean that I wish fools would think twice about wearing a jersey to home Redskins game. Now I don't want to be compared to Eagles or Raiders fans in the sense that those SCUM boo when people get injured. I want us to have the same passion for the home team's territory as they do.

Check this out......

After Dallas beat us on that Monday night game(our first Dallas game of 2000), this Cowboy fan was running around outside the sports bar yelling, "REDSKINS FAN STINK, WE RULE Y'ALL BAMMAS". All of a sudden, I didn't hear him anymore. I saw a bunch of people with burgundy and gold jerseys surround him. No punches were thrown. He simply walked away. He didn't say one word afterwords. I wish we could have that SAME RESPECT at our home games.

:cuss: :cuss: dallas fans stink!!!

Damn Romo sits to pee, your situation sucks. And dont get me wrong. FedEx has its fair share of cowboykilla's and smoot21's, but there are way too many boring people who don't appreciate the meaning of a Redskins game. Just imagine....I want everyone who reads this to imagine......The Redskins game at RFK (I was just a young tyke), against the Vikings I think....maybe Lions....where the stands were shaking with the chant "We want Dallas". Does anyone else get hard thinking about that? That is my goal for FedEx Field....I dont know how....maybe through the spread of the Dead Tree....we will get it done.

I was lucky enough to go to the Playoff game against Detroit in 1999. The place was so loud every time Detroit had the ball, I couldn't hear myself yelling. It was amazing, the fans had a direct impact on the game and it was over in the 1st half. The fans can get loud, but they need a reason.

As for violence and intimidation, if I saw anybody kicking someone's *** because of their jersey, I would kick their *** myself (or die trying). You think we are buddies because we root for the same team? Some things are more important, I see someone doing something like that and I am going to give that person a taste of his own medicine. I live in LA now and went to the Chargers game last season, granted the trash talking was pretty one sided, but it was all good natured and I still had fun...as much fun as I could while I was yelling for the Skins to do something...anything. But the Chargers fans were great and it was a fun time had by all. Dead Tree Crew my ***, sounds like a bunch of ****ing teenager punk ****es to me who would wet their pants if they were ever in a fair fight. That **** does not fly, ever, especially because someone is wearing another team's stupid jersey and anyone that goes around messing with people because of something so benign needs the distinct taste of tossed salad only our finest correctional institutions can provide.

Damn Yomar. I guess you're an old fart then. You want to talk about a fair fight? How about a 30 year old versus an 18 year old. How about that 30 year old comes out of nowhere. How about the 30 year old has a friend who comes out of the bathroom and takes two cheap shots at the 18 year old's face? THat sound fair? How about the 18 year old and his 21 year old friend BEAT THE **** OUT OF THEM DESPITE THEIR SNEAK ATTACK. Look man, I think people get me wrong. I dont want to kick the crap out of someone for just wearing another team's jersey. Believe me, the Dead Tree Crew made plenty of friends...its the ones who disrespect us, and the ones who are loud mouths that get what they deserve. Stop hating on us you old *******. You are just mad that you are old and your better years are down the drain. I condem you for hating on fellow redskins fans who hate other teams.

I'll see you around Benedict Arnold.

I share your pain guys. There are a few folks that sit near me who yell their d@mn heads off. Of course, I do my share too. :D However, (no offense anyone) it is pretty sad that instead of the "joe lunchpail" types we get more of the "dockers" crowd.

With that said, I would never condone anyone physically intimidating other teams' fans. I think anyone who does that type of thing should just move to Philly or Oakland and switch teams in the process.

I believe in cowboykilla's revolution. There are way too many opposing teams' fans in Fed Ex. I don't believe in random acts of violence, but hazing and indimidation are a must. We can not let Eagles and Cowgirls fans get away scott free. My method of choice is to hiss and verbally abuse them when I see them on the grounds of the stadium. This is method is completely non-physical. However, this does work to some extent to let the fans know they're not welcome. Even in some special cases (a faggot Cowboy fan is screaming F*** the Skins) then a non-physical approach should still be taken as well. However, we should be less timid about putting up with crap like that, and we can not fear an occassional skirmish. You all have to admit that when the Skins lost to the Bears last season, none of you were without the desire to take the life of a ranting and raving Bears' fan. I saw a fight take place in the parking lot and had half a mind to join in. If you lack passion, then you're not a true fan.

First of all, that's nice to think about the "crew" "back in the day" and all, but this is far more different, as people, no matter what NFL team they root for or watch with their attire, aren't going to tolerate what is nothing short of harrassment.

There is a degree of law breaking involved, whether that is your forte' or not and it will absolutely NOT be tolerated, at a time when this nation is under more pressure from terrorism, threats, alerts, and downright war. It is not of the same monkey on our backs as WWII, I, Vietnam or Korea, not even the Gulf War, but very close in nature to the Cold War. None were a joke.

If this all sounds too big for what you are saying, then think again about the atmospheric temperature and climate of our nation as far cultures go, the security measures in place in stadiums and the results from your actions.

It can spark a riot, because the slush you throw on one fan, from another team, may be the LAW.

See My Next Post, if you think it's over.

ok...... i didn't quite follow that. I want to beat up Eagles fans, and we're at war.

Listen, I am in no way trying to respect our nation...I dont know where that came from. I just hate other teams fans a lot. And if you've seen some of the fans I'm talking about, you all would understand. These fans are the drunken trash talkers, who confront ME. No where in here did I say I would confront another teams fan just for having a jersey on and physically abuse them. No. If you have come across some of the fans I have, you would understand. It's easy to sit on your pedestal and say...."dont fight" when you are sitting there at a Redskins game not saying a word. But when you are involved in the game, cheering on 3rd downs, getting hyped up, you are going to be the attention of other teams fans trash talking. When they confront me, get in my face, talk about my mom, talk about my team...i have no choice but to PUNISH THEM.

Anyone who thinks otherwise, come forward.

Well I have been many a game from coast to coast in various venues and encountered my share.

Your attitude is exactly what it takes to spark an event larger than apparently your comprehension can see.

I see the bigger picture, because I see the spark. Bigger events come from smaller sources or events. You can't see what you have done when it becomes more than egg throwing, etc. Mainly because the person that usually starts the whole fracas isn't there to be accountable for what they have done.

You even hinge on the edge of trying to offend me in defense of yourself, instead of logically telling it like it is.

Saying I am sitting on a pedastal and saying you can't understand where I am coming from? Sounds like you differ when someone else wasn't born in your time or where you came from. I offer advice from EXPERIENCE young man! Well then here's some advice for you and those that think you can go to stadiums filled people and start those same things or take unneccessary matters in their own hands that breed the larger violence, take out an insurance policy.

A LEGAL ONE!

Oh yeah, before I take a hike confused young man, I will also add, that REAL REDSKINS FANS ARE ALL OVER THE PLANET, not in YOUR BOX, NOT OF JUST YOUR MODE and DEFINITELY NOT "MISREPESENTING" THE "TRUE REDSKINS FANS.

You are nothing more than an opportunist and have a bad misconception about getting something you apparently haven't experienced from your very own home.

Love.

Soft to you. Huh. well just so happens that's the reason this board is here, and why you still have breath in your awful carcass!

indyskinsfan. What do you know about me? You know nothing. Do not ever come talk about love in my own home again. EVER. It just so happens, I am a very loved person, and I also love a lot of people. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. I say these things in lue of my love for the washington redskins. When it comes down to it, we are all God's children, I know that. I do not want to kill anyone. I do not want to permanently damage anyone. All I want, is opposing fans to stay out of my face. DONT YOU EVER....EVER... talk about love to me again. Never devalue the love my family has for me nor the love I have for my family. I am not joking. This is a fun message board. This thread started out being about helping our team by making it harder for other teams fans to wear their jerseys at FedEx Field. But you had to make it personal. Did I ever attack your family? No. You attacked mine. You are lucky this is the internet. I dont care how old you are, how strong you claim to be, how wise you are....if you ever insulted my family to my face...you would get killed. Never insult my family again.

As you can see, that is the impression you left. No one insulted your family. The impression you left from the words you posted was that eye for an eye was your concept and those that didn't follow it weren't true fans.

Don't you ever insult the loyal fans we are because we don't follow your principles at a football game.

No questions your faith and the way you work with words shows you are capable of comprehending very rapidly when you think you are being threatned. Understand that the racouis behaviour you gave the impression of using will be taken that way since 9/11. It does have something to do with fans and pro football, because these large areas now have to make sure, things that you mentioned aren't diversions for something else.

You also show that you are very young in regards to the scope of how the world is around you.

I am just another one of your casualties, clearly it shows that you were very quick to take to "striking" out at what upsets you. However, I tell in my time I faced more than words, more than pressure at home and more than being "hassled" or "in my face" at a football game.

I suggested what is real, but it will only soak in in time, not immediately. I know this to be very "real" life and ditto I will never be afraid of you or the twist of your words.

I could just as easily have you investigated for planned violence, but you instead show now that this isn't what you meant?

I have been spat on, cups of ice thrown on me, but how you measure your gain, is according to how you deal with it. Yes I have been trained with many ways of things that don't mentioning, because if I defaulted to them everytime somebody pissed me off, I'd be dead or in jail.

No, I am not afraid to use them either. Just feel it was easier to draw out the things you seem to be harbouring as opposed to letting something happen that doesn't need to. \

As for the love from your family. Listen, there are many a young man in a grave that had love at home, but had trouble keeping it in their heart for anyone else. No one says you don't or can't love, but I saw something I had to deal with with other young men that would not EVEN let your conversation go as far as it has.

I don't know you and the things you say here, understand the responses will come from all angles. You got lucky, because you read mine in print. Now go and try and figure out what others have in their minds. Can't do it. So when you and anybody else sends signals of something that can lead to something bigger, don't expect sidelines to always be their default.

Oh by the way, I have people suggest the same things and yes it made me think, but I don't have to strike out at every little or even intentional bad statement against me. You, me and everybody still have a lot to learn. I just get the feeling you aren't as willing.

I wish you the best or I wouldn't have even given you the time.

It's easy to always be off to the side and observe, and yes I get excited and shout at games all game long, I just don't endanger MY FAMILY at football games because I am pissed.

"From your very own home" means it (love) came from there, so the family issue is your throw in. how you give it to others is the only way they know you. We are here because WELOVE this team, all of the Skins fans. I have had a conversation like this before, so once again experience is why I wrote.

Archived