Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revolution

cowboykilla

Against my better judgement, I'm going to reply to this thread. First of all, I don't know you so I have no way of knowing what you have actually done or not, but being a Redskins fan is not the same as belonging to a gang last I checked. I have no patience for people who go around ****ing with fans of other teams, I don't care if these people are Redskins fans or not, its pure crap, especially when done in a group, and if I can, I will do everything in my power to stop it. But if you want to go around and find guys just like you from other teams that want to have it out, thats something different, like Denzel said, "Whats wrong with street justice?" let the animals kill eachother for all I care.

As for other team's fans in the stands, I've been at games where the Skins were losing and it was pure hell, because there is nothing you can say, but usually the people are friendly about it. There are the drunk a-holes from other teams that are relentless in the garbage they spew out, those people do not "deserve" an @sskicking, but they are asking for one if they are taunting a losing team in enemy territory. But there is nothing sweeter than having a poor misguided Cowboy fan sitting in your section to direct your barbs at while the Skins are running up the score (granted its been awhile). So it cuts both ways.

Basically what pissed me off so much was the idea of a roving pack of thugs jumping a couple of unsuspecting fans who are just there to root their team on and have some good natured fun. Thats bull**** and if you are doing that kind of crap you need a nice solid kick in the head and I'd be happy to oblige.

As for my age, I'm 27, why would I be resentful that I am no longer 13? And what kind of smack is that anyway? Oh no, don't call me old!! What are you a girl, who the **** cares?

what the *ell? there seems to be some philosophical drift in your proposal. first it's let's go out and violate everyone's first admendment rights because of some perceived or actual slights incurred sometime down the road of our murky pasts. then, it's let's raise a din and show the opposing team/fans that this is our house - RFK redux as it were. so this boils down to let's move this away from being a dc ****tail party to a rowdy venue for noisy victory. i'm with you on that - just remember that when everything is said and done, it's a *amn game and there will always be another game to reload/recage......perspective my man.......

I am not going to games with machine guns hunting opposing fans. I am simply stating how we should treat hostile fans who get in our face. I am also trying to make FedEx more hostile for opposing teams. Yomar, i dont like you. Don't talk to me. Your opinion is worthless to me.

Fansince62, i hear ya.

having passion for something is no crime.

Its what we all share.

denying the expression of someone else's is a crime.

its also UN-American.

In today's culture, too much is placed on the competetive interaction. Especially today when PROVOCATION is the NORM!

There is a spirit of "sportsmanship" that is missing.

This "gamesmanship" that is used for the competetive arenas has slipped into our everyday vernacular. Look how we see folks who favour a different sports team as "enemy". Look how we want to make "war" with them and do physical harm.

What has happened?

SPORT is our outlet. That is THE WHOLE POINT!!!! WE play sports to satisfy our competetive(and Warlike) urges.........SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DO IT TO OUR NEIGHBORS!!!!

When I used to play competetive sports and compete in Martial Arts we had a saying:

"LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD"(mat,gym,whatever)

AS a young man it is crucial to find a physical outlet for this competetive energy. SO GO PLAY SPORTS!

and then,

Leave it on the field.

Amen.

There will be no FedEx Revolution thread with out smoot21. Let me clear up a few things. First of all we (Dead Tree Crew) never go looking for fights. They look for us. We end up finishing the fights. You need to understand that we are season ticket holders. We go to every game. We go to training camp. We go to draft day parties. We are the new breed of Redskin fans. If a Philly fan talks trash, they get it back ten fold. They want to scrap, ten fold right back at them. What Cowboykilla is saying might be way over most peoples head here because they might make a game once every two years. We have our own parking spot reserved for us. Thats dedication. Smoot21 will not be mad at anyone that doesnt share his point of view. The people that don't share our point of view shouldnt fault us either.

Yomar: You hyave a very good insight on the Redskins and belive it or not, I look foward to reading your posts. You know your Redskins. I am a member of the Dead Tree Crew. It is not a gang. It is a group of Redskin fans that go to every game and tailgate with us from 8 in the morning to 1 hour before kickoff. There are respected members of the community. Teachers, Police Officers, Truck drivers, Firefighters, students and others. You took a shot at Cowboykilla, myself and the others. You have no idea what your talking about. I don't think your response was warrented at Cowboykilla. The guy is bring straight enthusiasm to the board and your trying to take it away. He is 18 years old and has more Redskin experinces than alot of people on this board. I know you don't respect me, but respect him. He could teach you some things about the Redskins.

I would have to agree with Art that the skins need to get back to winning alot of games and the rest will take care of it's self. I would love to see Fed-Ex turn into what RFK use to be but that will only happen with winning.

I am one of those "fans" that sit in the "yellow" seats known as the "Club". Alot of Club seat holders are still in the club when kick off happens because they are still eating or siting in front of a big screen TV and don't want to miss out on the kick off. I don't agree with that because I get their at 10:30(for a 1:00 game) so I can eat, drink and maybe smoke a cigar at the Humidor early so I can be in my seat before kick off.

Now about other fans of teams visting Fed-Ex:

I don't have a problum with that as long as they are not talking s#!t. If they come up in my face and say BS about my skins then I will fire the smack back at them. By all means do I want Fed-Ex to turn into the way it is in Philly or Oakland but we need less wine and cheesers and more beer and beef guys at Fed-Ex so opposing fans won't feel so comfitable going. It has gott'n way to laid back at Fed-Ex so when we all are at a game, yell your eff'n a$$ off and believe me others will start to do the same thing.

Another thing, back in the good ol' days of RFK their use to be alot of BBQing going on but now I see very little of that. I have tailgated a few times instead of going in early and I just think that alot of stadiums that have alot of BBQ going on with all the smoke looks more intimadating to opposing fans. That mite be part of what's wrong with Fed-Ex. We need more BBQ.

The simple solution is to punish the season ticket holders who sell their tickets to the opposition.

My anger is towards those who would rather gain financially than help the team. With 70k plus on the waiting list, they should have their tickets taken from them and given to more deserving fans.

Ive made this suggestion before, the team should set up a system where a ticket holder can sell his tickets (without giving up his season package) to those of us in the season ticket waiting list. They can even charge for a profit (say 15% over face, with the team keeping 1-2% to help broker the deal). Those tickets could be left at will call.

If an opponent gets through after all that, good for him/her. It's better than watching 15k of them.

Kilmer17, I agree with you 100%. I was on the waiting list for 22 years before I got my tickets. I only sell my tickets(to the games I can't go to) to other redskin fans(ie. family, freinds, people on this board). I would rather eat my tickets then sell them to a eagle or cowgirl fan.

Guest Goatroper

I have only attended one Cowboy-Redskin game in person -- the Joe Theisman birthday party at Texas Stadium back in the 80's. There were some Skins fans there, even the fat guys wearing dresses, wigs and pig noses showed up.

The presence of the Skins fans did not seem to affect the outcome of the game. We were all quite cheerful. I sang "Happy Birthday" to Joe until I was hoarse.

I extend an invitation to all Skins fans to wear their team colors, wigs, dresses, pig noses, whatever and come on down to Texas Stadium every year. You are most welcome in our stadium, and your team is certainly welcome on our field as often as possible.

If a dead tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, is it still dead? Yep.

This has to be one of the stupidest premises I've seen on this (or any) serious board.

Opinion or fact Terry?

But maybe he's right, maybe times have changed and I am getting old. Maybe the aholes are taking over the world.

So if you disagree with what one poster belives in that would make them an ahole? Lets be fair here. Cowboykilla goes to every game on the schedule. He has worked for the Redskins before and is working for them again this summer. He will be attending the Draft Party on Saturday. He didnt call you an ahole for disagreeing with him. Why the bitterness? Peolpe think becaus ethey post on Redskin message boards that they are the king of Redskin kowledge. I have come to the conclusion that many posters here don't go to every game and in some instances have to ask what happened because they missed it on TV. He gives 100% to the Redskins and I guarentee when the chips are down in the season, he will still be giving 100%. Can't say the same about the pessimistic, never been to Fed Ex message board poter that thinks because he post the Washington Post article on the board that he is the King of Redskin knowledge and anybody elses opinion is inferoir to theirs.

Hey, don't get all sweaty.

By definition, my post is an opinion. And yet.... and yet.... after reading it closely, I see that I state that it's the stupidest premise "<b>I've seen...</b>". Since I can be the only judge of that, you have to accept that it's also a fact :)

And you are confusing distase with bitterness.

I've seen enough posts from you and "killa" to read between the lines of your posts regarding your treatment of fans from other teams. I'm pretty sure that I know where you and he are coming from.

I am not getting "sweaty". If you remember my first post at CPND (BTW I would love to reread that Smoot21 vintage banter) was to the exact tune of this. It was frowned upon by many posters and some poster agreed with me just like this thread. All I am saying is, myself and cowboykilla are as dedicated fans as there are on the earth. Game day for us is like Christmas when we were younger. The last thing we want to do is fight. More games are peacefull than bloody. Philly and NY usually end up bloody. Those fans are hardcore and want to fight. We usaully end up fight over somthing else like........some yokel breaking my sunglasses. We are known in Landover. When we approach the gate, we get waved in regardless of what time the gates open and regardless of who is there.I just thought of somthing, Buddha please private message me ASAP We have our own parking spot reserved for us and we have our own fans. Thats right, we have our own fans that tailgate around us. We actually have given people our autographs before. You think I am joking? We are the new breed of Redskin fans. We keep getting larger. More and more hardcore fans are siding with us, the New Breed. We don't fault anybody for not thinking the same way. Don't fault us, thats all I am saying.

Let's not also forget how Smoot21 introduced himself and his band of Tiny Tots to begin with. The first time we saw him was at CPND when he declared his pride in jumping an Eagle jersey wearing rival fan. He and his buddies both stole his Jersey/memorabilia and beat him up or so he claimed.

Since cowboykilla is at everygame with Smoot21 and obviously hangin close enough to spoon all day, he is quite clearly one of Little Toot's band of merry midgets. To come full circle now and claim they don't go looking for trouble and hunt down opponents in rival garb is disingenuous at best, idiotic at worst. I'm with Yomar here...anyone who takes pride in being an a-hole is an a-hole themselves and an emberrasment to Redskins fans everywhere.

Well, I wasn't going to chime in on a subject that seemed so inane to begin with, but here's my take. . .

The fact that someone buys (or receives) a ticket doesn't give anyone a right to impugn or infringe on any other person's right of free expression, no matter where the game is played.

The last time I checked, this was, after all, still America. And, no matter how emotional some young fans may become, acting like a gang of thugs does nothing to endear them to any group except themselves.

I have been to many stadiums throughout this country and abroad, and I have worn my Boston garb in Oriole park, Redskins stuff in the Vet, etc. I may be twice the age of many of the thugs, but rest assured I have never feared for myself or family.

If this so-called gang of Redskins' fans who proclaim to have some monopoly on esprit de corps think they have the right to intimadate (or try to) other free citizens (or fans from other city's), they are sadly mistaken, and SIMPLY SAD.

Once again Counter Trey chimes in on a post that has nothing to do with him. He goes to no Redskin games and makes funny pictures of people and thinks that is smack. Go check out his NFC Rant board that is as active as Counter Trey with females. Counter Gay, you already have me as your enemy, Cowboykilla will not be as nice as me. Thats a fact. Watch yourself, this ain't CPND chump. You can't go crying like a little girl here.

Dude..you're sad. You guys like to make stuff up that we said. First of all who called it a gang? YOU did. Not us. Second of all, when did we say that since we have tickets, we can beat people up? Didn't say that either. Would you guys please stop putting words in my mouth?

Smoot21 was simply trying to say that you guys can be internet fans, but we are the real deal. We are fans. Smoot said that since we have tickets, we understand what its like to go to games, and get harrassed by other teams in our own stadium.

You can call us lowlifes, pussies, whatever you want, but if you guys think its acceptable to be harrassed in our OWN stadium by other teams fans....then you are the vagina.

What the **** are you doing Counter Trey? You come in here to start fights with me? I am sure everybody here knows your opinion of me. That has been made crystal clear. What has also been made crystal clear was my challenge to you. I won't post my challenge here. I will post it on your defunct Rant board if you forgot. Everybody go check out the NFC Rant board of my challenge. It will be up soon. Bet your last dollar that Counter Gay will erase it and then talk more trash. He likes to hide behind a computer. I have given him my address and offers to come up to Ohio where he lives so we can "work out" our problems. I have even offered to "work out" problem at Hog Fest but he has to march at his Gay Pride parde in San Fransisco that week. Check out the NFC rant board.

I bet this gets erased

http://citadel.ezboard.com/fnflfrm8.showMessage?topicID=68.topic

Archived