Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rod Gardner streak ?

Octane67

Originally posted by Die Hard

Gardner. Big games followed by performances where he's been invisible.

He is what he is.

Nice to see we're paying $13 M bonuses for a guy like Coles for nothing.

Huh? Paying Coles for nothing? Hopefully that was a critical comment directed towards either Gardner or Brunell, because Coles doesn't deserve much criticism here.

The guy is playing hurt with one of the worst starting QBs in the league, and he was amazing last year. Definitely deserved every penny (insofar as a football player can "deserve" to be paid millions of dollars).

Originally posted by goldenchild

Hopefully that was a critical comment directed towards either Gardner or Brunell, because Coles doesn't deserve much criticism here.

It was at Brunell.

Yes, you have Portis. You also have a 1st rounder - with respective pay - in Gardner and a $13 M receiver in Coles..... rotting away.

Because you paid $8 M in useless quarterback.

People can say whatever they want about those drops... but those WR's were covered by the time the ball got there. Even on the catches they made.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Yep, he's so predictable. I guessed right on Wednesday's video thread:

"Gardner's big day (anyone want to bet he disappears next week?)" (http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79639)

When this thread was posted I actually had a flashback of that quote Zeb...:laugh:....I was thinking...maybe.....:cheers:

Originally posted by pr11fan

Amazing how one guy can bring down the play of some many others so dramatically.

It affects the whole team...imagine how much better Portis would be if they had to respect our passing game. The defense wouldn't be on the field as much and could play differently with a leade...we wouldn't punt as much...etc...etc...etc

Archived