Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My friend sent me this..........

TC4

Thought it was funny:

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius: Today we salute you Mr. John Kerry voter. While others are at the polls making informed decisions about their candidates, you are relying on Michael Moore for political advice. Yes. No. Maybe. The only thing we know for sure about John Kerry is that he has three Purple Hearts. Sure George W. Bush isn't the most articulate public speaker, but he's not scared of a football. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Democratic Douchebag because the Republicans and Dubya have four more years.

:D

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius: Today we salute you Mr.George W. Bush voter. While others are at the polls making informed decisions about their candidates, you are relying on Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh for political advice. Oil. DUI. Swift Boat Vets(wink wink). The only thing we know for sure about George W. Bush is that he served his country by working on a polital campaign while in the national guard. Sure John Kerry didn't graduate from Yale with a "C" average, but he's not scared of enemy fire. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Republican Ditto Dolts because driving the 75,000 dollar tax break SUV's is thirsty buisness.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:):logo:

Originally posted by TMat184

yeah, I find it hilarious that many of my friends will go without healthcare for 4 more years....haha :doh:

Originally posted by Duncan

http://www.bestdiscounthealthcare.com

Tell them to get jobs and purchase healthcare. It's sad they are waiting for a government handout.

Duncan you beat me to it with the obvious answer.

Let me remind you morons that you can have a job and still not afford healthcare, its happened to millions and millions of people in this country. BTW, they don't want a fing goverment handout, they want healthcare to be affordable for us young people who are trying to make lives for ourselves away from our parents.

Let me remind you morons that you can have a job and still not afford healthcare, its happened to millions and millions of people in this country. BTW, they don't want a fing goverment handout, they want healthcare to be affordable for us young people who are trying to make lives for ourselves away from our parents.

"Morons"...brilliant.

While this might be a cliche, "where there is a will, there is a way." It's a question of priorities, smart choices and sacrifices. "Millions and millions of people in this country" have found a way, I suspect the others can as well.

Kilmer, your request for free gas is ludacris and shouldn't even be compared to this issue. Healthcare costs have soared under George Bush and it is now a "luxury" to have healthcare. I find that to be disheartening. You all think healthcare is just fine right? You don't think their are any problems??? I guess thats cause you all have it and don't have a friend who is running a high fever but can't goto the doctor. Oh thats right, hes a loser so thats ok???

I'm 20 years old living out on my own. Many of you at this point in your lives can't relate to the struggle young people face today. I'm insulted because you all insinuated my friends must not have jobs and thats why they can't afford healthcare. Truth of the matter is, the cost of living is so rediculously high thats its tough to afford it all. I'm a young man going through it, I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand.

Originally posted by RomeoPoe

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Republican Ditto Dolts because driving the 75,000 dollar tax break SUV's is thirsty buisness.

:):logo:

I'm all in favor of the the tax break for over 6000 lb GVW SUV's and trucks. Helps my business! :D

Kilmer, your request for free gas is ludacris and shouldn't even be compared to this issue. Healthcare costs have soared under George Bush and it is now a "luxury" to have healthcare. I find that to be disheartening. You all think healthcare is just fine right? You don't think their are any problems??? I guess thats cause you all have it and don't have a friend who is running a high fever but can't goto the doctor. Oh thats right, hes a loser so thats ok???

The reason that health care in the US is so damn high can be summed up in two words: TORT LAWYERS!!!!

They drive up the costs because of the tens of millions that get paid out for lawsuits with huge settlements that trot lawyers win and thus, drive up insurance rates so high that force both doctors and hospitals to raise their rates to pay for high insurance premiums to stay in business.

And if Jonh Kerry had won, you would see a lot more of that kinda thing thanks to his choice for VP, John Edwards, who is also a trot lawyer

Do you not understand that when you PAY for something that it is not FREE? The "free" healthcare that they have in Denmark, Canada, etc is not at all FREE. They are paying for it just like we do here in America except that they are forced into paying it with much higher tax rates. Furthermore, their systems have serious flaws. I lived in Denmark for two years and trying to see a doctor there was next to impossible. But hey...at least it was free.

TC4, just to be clear on that point. It's not just the malpractice insurance. Libs like to point to the fact that increases in malpractice premiums have only accounted for a small percentage of total healthcare cost increases.

It's the DEFENSIVE medicine that malpractice causes that drives cost. It's the impact on the DOCTORS that forces relocation that drives cost.

Don't blame Bush. The upward trend in healthcare costs began in 1998, when one William Clinton was President.

Originally posted by Golgo-13

Do you not understand that when you PAY for something that it is not FREE? The "free" healthcare that they have in Denmark, Canada, etc is not at all FREE. They are paying for it just like we do here in America except that they are forced into paying it with much higher tax rates. Furthermore, their systems have serious flaws. I lived in Denmark for two years and trying to see a doctor there was next to impossible. But hey...at least it was free.

My family in Denmark pays between 50% and 65% in taxes. And let me tell you, the healthcare service that is provided by the government sponsored programs is poor.

Wait... you lived in Denmark? Skal! :cheers:

Originally posted by TC4

The reason that health care in the US is so damn high can be summed up in two words: TORT LAWYERS!!!!

They drive up the costs because of the tens of millions that get paid out for lawsuits with huge settlements that trot lawyers win and thus, drive up insurance rates so high that force both doctors and hospitals to raise their rates to pay for high insurance premiums to stay in business.

And if Jonh Kerry had won, you would see a lot more of that kinda thing thanks to his choice for VP, John Edwards, who is also a trot lawyer

Those poor healthcare companies, that must be terrible.

Archived