Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There you have it!!!!!

RWJ

Brunell is the starter until he is hurt. This team will win 2 maybe 3 more ballgames this year. A long, gloomy year. I figured a better year this year, but maybe next year. Sorry to be pesemistic, but until I see a more consistent offense that is making third downs, I hold my ground.

Originally posted by RWJ

Cincy and San Fran. and possible Dallas. They have been playing up and down this year.

Hopefully Dallas... don't care how up and down they are this year... they want to beat the Skins no matter if they loose all the other games.!!!!!!!

:eaglesuck

:eaglesuck

Look, I bash Brunell as much as anyone, but whether it is Brunell or Ramsey I have said all along, that this offense will click and when it does, we will go on a run. Sure, I wish it would have happened already but it hasn't. If Gibbs doesn't have this team peaking in late November I will be surprised....that is one thing you can count on.

It would be hard to win 2-3 games in the season at this rate. The offense hasn't clicked and haven't improved since week 1. There aren't any sure wins on our schedule, especially the way we have been playing. If we win, it will be luck. If we lose, it will be the same way we lose every game: Great defensive effort wasted by an inept offense. Unless the offense turns it around soon or make 2-3 plays a game, I can honestly say we may go 2-14 or 3-13 this season.

the injuries mount on defense, the offense continues to look constipated and the coaching staff keeps talking about the referees instead of QUARTERS of pure ineptitude by Brunell and the offense.

I don't ever remember Gibbs calling out the refs as much as he has the past 7 games.

We have had some bad calls, but we are hardly playing well enough right now for that to be a real peg to hang your hat on.

After the penalty on the Portis TD catch, the Skins could have continued to move the ball down the field and take the lead, instead they immediately turned it over.

The least bit of adversity and this team folds.

Originally posted by bulldog

the injuries mount on defense, the offense continues to look constipated and the coaching staff keeps talking about the referees instead of QUARTERS of pure ineptitude by Brunell and the offense.

I don't ever remember Gibbs calling out the refs as much as he has the past 7 games.

We have had some bad calls, but we are hardly playing well enough right now for that to be a real peg to hang your hat on.

After the penalty on the Portis TD catch, the Skins could have continued to move the ball down the field and take the lead, instead they immediately turned it over.

The least bit of adversity and this team folds.

I agree. Sure the flag took away the TD, but we still had 2 more downs and 2:26 left to drive down and score.

Archived