Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GreenBay Article...Really Ticked me off!

Riggodrill44

They turn the ball over four times and we were lucky to avoid a blow out?

I think that was part of the guy's reasoning...turning the ball over like that and still winning by 14 points.

That, of course, assumes that Favre was just giving the ball away and doesn't credit the Skins defense for making plays, but either way...seems weird to take shots at the Skins instead of celebrating a Packer win.

Originally posted by f_dallas

That, of course, assumes that Favre was just giving the ball away and doesn't credit the Skins defense for making plays, but either way...seems weird to take shots at the Skins instead of celebrating a Packer win.

Favre was "just giving the ball away." And I certainly don't expect the GB press to credit the Skins defense.

"I told Curtis to slow down a little," Samuels said.

Who is Curtis?

although the Redskins failed to take advantage of four Packers turnovers, including three interceptions by Brett Favre.

This guy's an idiot. The skins scored 14 pts off of turnovers. It would've been 21 pts if not for that illegal motion.

Originally posted by H@iL2Gibb$

Who is Curtis?

This guy's an idiot. The skins scored 14 pts off of turnovers. It would've been 21 pts if not for that illegal motion.

Baffling. I think it was probably Portis, based on the context of the quote. Maybe it's a nickname I don't know about. I reread the article and your right on both counts. Pretty shoddy journalism.

I agree with the guy. There is no excuse if you're Brett Favre for throwing 2 INTs in the last 6 minutes when you're dominating an opponent. His first one to Springs gave us the TD to cut the lead to 6 and his second one was close to putting GB down 1.

Both throws were ill-advised and bad plays by Favre. Props to our CBs for making the plays, but they didn't really do anything above and beyond to make them.

Archived