Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Conference with Coach Gibbs at 5p.m. EST. Go to official site to listen in.

Commander PK

Originally posted by Resurrection

Media: How do you feel when people say that the game may have passed you by.

Gibbs: (Summarized) It's understandable for it to be said, and there's only one way to change that, and it starts with me.

Its starts with you making a change in qb.

I guess the reason he doesn't want to switch to Ramsey yet, is Ramsey isn't looking too good in practice?

After the preseason, Gibbs said:

From what we've seen in practice and the games...

Mark gives us the best chance to win.

Translation: Ramsey has looked like **** in practice.

Gibbs puts a lot of weight in performance at practice, as we know from the McCants situation.

"You've got to give us a reason in practice to put you on the field."

Who cares if they suck/play good in practice? As long as the preform in real games.

Darnarien McCants is supposedly known for sucking in practice. Look what he did last season.

Mark Brunell has supposedly looked good in practice says Joe. In the games, he hasnt been that great.

:doh:

and anybody knows that if I want the ball thrown deep and keeping defenses honest u put in ramsey. Also u mention the To's last I checked brunell has turned over for three touchdowns. not good if u ask me. interceptions down the field in their territory or fumbles in ours for touchdowns?

The problem is we can only start so many players...if he starts mcants he'll have to deactivate one of the H Backs or someone else and I guess he doesn't want to do that right now as it would probably involve screwing up the pass protection scheme...now it probably needs to be tweaked anyway but again there's only so many you can start

Archived