Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question on Gibbs

HittinSkinz

after a 1-3 start, do you guys think the city will start turning on Gibbs?.. i know he started 0-5 the first season in his first stint....

Its almost sacreligious to badmouth gibbs, but our record is unacceptable..especially since we have 2 losses in the division

I cant see snyder ever firing him if he goes 1-15

the players need to learn how to play this game as a team and earn each others trust and develop a winning attitude... Gibbs WILL get them there.

please never doubt Gibbs... even if it takes him 3 years to get a winning team here again...

I don't remember, did the city turn on Marty when we started 0-5? I don't really remember excessive anti-Mary sentiment, but I don't live in DC. Hell, even he adjusted, I think Gibbs could probably do the same thing. I don't want to have to wait until 1-6, though.

Gibbs can go to sleep at night knowing his name is in Canton, Ohio. Nobody can take that from him. His legacy in D.C. is bigger than any president, and he will forever be loved in D.C. no matter what happens this year or the next 5 years.

Any true Skins fan loves Gibbs. He is a fan's coach and a great person, I just don't see anybody but the media turning on him.

Originally posted by HittinSkinz

after a 1-3 start, do you guys think the city will start turning on Gibbs?.. i know he started 0-5 the first season in his first stint....

Its almost sacreligious to badmouth gibbs, but our record is unacceptable..especially since we have 2 losses in the division

I cant see snyder ever firing him if he goes 1-15

Gibbs can leave when Gibbs wants to leave. With that said, it would be nice though if he picked up the offensive slack a little bit.

Archived