Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Lenny P takes some more shots

21dave

This guy is a discredit to his profession, for so many different reasons.

Z's ramblings I'll tolerate, because at least his opinions are formed from experience that includes playing in, as well as watching, professional football games.

Does this bloated misanthrope have anything on his resume like that? Does he have credibility for anything besides time in the press box? Seriously, does anyone know? I can't believe ESPN affords their journalists the opportunity to choose plain favorites and indulge themselves in teams' misfortunes like this.

"Horrendous clock management errors". He challenged a TD when he though the game was getting out of reach. He's on the sideline at the 50. He's not watching on TV. The guy he has up in the booth that's supposed to advise him on challenges has proven himself over three games to be a worthless sack of crap.

All I can say is Parcells is lucky his team didn't need those timeouts or challenges he wasted over the course of the game, or people would be wondering if somehow the game has passed HIM by.

Truthfully, if you look at 90% of the content of his columns, they contain negative information. He seems to be a little bitter, angry, disappointed in himself, and just an all around sour ass. He definitely has a bias against the skins, but most of what he says about everyone has negative spin. That being said, he is still a fat *******.

Well, Gibbs' clock management at the end of the first half was very strange, giving the Bloated One a chance to take a couple of cheap shots. And we know the B.O. never passes up an opportunity like that. Despite the fact that there were plenty of opportunities to call Parcells out also - 2 failed challenges and a failure to make an obvious challenge, for starters - B.O. can't help himself.

My money says if the referreeing didn't swing points in Dallas's favor, the B.O. would still find reasons why Gibbs sucked.

The Skins haters always have to say Portis is average at best if you take away the 64 yard run. First off, he made the run, so why would you take it away? And 5 of the top 10 rushers have had a run of 50+ yards, so he can take his Portis criticism and shove it up his fat arse. That is how you get a high yards per carry average, breaking long runs.

This guy should be fired. I'm not even kidding. His job isnt to bash the Redskins, hes supposed to be a journalist. He has such a biased additude to us and some other players, that its not even funny. Put your fear on lenny ( Snip Snip Snip ). He proboly hates his job anyways, it takes away from his workout time. He needs some extra workout time, it takes a while to burn calories doing curls with a snickers bar.

Good ol Lenny. He just can't seem to help himself. Sad part is, most fans are aware of his inconsistancy and his bias against the Skins. Wilbon even noticed it. Have to wonder if his employers are aware of it and if anything has been said. :rolleyes:

lennysucksanim.gif

Archived