Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Announcers for the Browns game.

mhd24

Originally posted by mhd24

Hey, he's better than Bill Maas.

Didn't Kornheiser trash Maas in an article one time, because he was way too critical of his boy Spurrier? I think he wrote about how Maas constantly criticized Spurrier for not "respecting pro football", and Kornheiser put down some of his carrer stats and was asking why this guy thinks he should be a voice for the NFL. Anyway, it was pretty funny. And I agree, I'll take Baldinger any day over Maas.

Originally posted by mhd24

Hey, he's better than Bill Maas.

I hate that fool with a passion. I actually wrote sent him an e-mail and wrote a letter to the network about how bad he was and how his negative comments were making my ears bleed. He said the Redskins Fans get everything they deserved as far a loosing. He also said D. Green and Irving Fryer were to old to be playing and that they scared nobody in the league anymore.

Maas is Disrespectful POS.

Personally I can't stand Joey T. Was a great QB, but he makes way too many mistakes, and speaks with an aloofness that just makes him seem like a jack@ss whenever he tries to sound important. Every non-NFC East fan that I've talked to that watches sports out here can't stand him, and he's up there with worst color commentators in the league in the minds of a lot of fans. The most common quote: "At least Madden is funny." One bar I go to turns on ESPN Radio for the Sunday night game because they can not stand hearing him and his associates.

That and I wonder how long they're going to be pushing Aikmen and Collinsworth on Fox with Buck. I like Joe Buck, don't get me wrong, the guy is very well spoken and doesn't get much wrong, but Aikmen has been doing CC for a few years now and STILL sounds like he's got a buttplug in, while Collinsworth just seems like a tool every week.

Archived