Extremeskins

This is going to be a long season

skins4eva

Are we playing Martyball?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are we playing Martyball?

• Yes
    • No

I don't even know where to begin: the defense is decent, but Brunell is clearly done, and that goaline offense is the worst thing i've ever seen. When we called the timeout on third down, with 16 seconds left, that told their defense we were passing the ball. Teribble, and not the play calling or the clock management I would expect from Gibbs. We've all been waiting and thirsting for so long, but now it's time to be honest. We suck, this team sucks, and Joe Gibbs has his work cut out for him.

If you're doubting my diehardness as a fan, then you're an idiot. I'm making criticisms as I see them. If you don't like it fine. but you shouldn't question the love i have for the skins. The crux of my argument is that this will be a long season, mainly because we don't have all the pieces that we need. And now, as I write, Dallas is challenging the spot of the ball, because we couldn't run a play in time to prevent them from challenging and we have used two timeouts already. Things like this make for a long season

Archived