Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DE Courtney Brown winds up on IR for the 4th straight season!

Talk about unlucky? Either that or the guy is made out of chalk. For the 4th straight season, DE Courtney Brown's season is over due to injuries and being placed on IR. :( Just think what might have happened if Cleveland had drafted LaVar Arrington instead of Courtney Brown? We would probably have then drafted Brown. :doh:

Browns | C. Brown Placed on Injured Reserve - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:28:44 -0700

The Cleveland Browns have placed DE Courtney Brown (foot) on Injured Reserve, officially ending his 2004 season.

Yeah, you are right about his salary. I wouldn't mind seeing the Skins sign him for the minimum plus incentives, if he is cut next year.

Brown, Courtney

Draft Info

DE (#92)

Year: 2000

Cleveland Browns

Round: 1

Salary History

2000 193000.00

2001 298000.00

2002 375000.00

2003 2500000.00

2004 4700000.00

2005 5500000.00

2006 7500000.00

I was disapointed when the Skin's didn't draft him, but then what was I thinking. Washington drafting a D-linemen? HA! :D

other 2000 first round could-of-beens... (I was curious)...

Corey Simon

Shaun Ellis

John Abraham

Chris Hovan

Erik Flowers

Trung Canidate

Dung Canidate, huge has been right there!!! Sorry, had to take the opportunity.

Would you really call Corey Simon, Shaun Ellis, and John Abraham 'coulda beens', they are all in the league, all starters as far as I know, and have been relatively solid id say. Im sure we'd easily pick up any of these 4 (Brown included) if they came cheaply to us.

sorry, I didn't make things clear...

I was curious as to what defensive linemen were chosen in the first round during the 2000 draft. Brown was taken first, the Skins had the 2nd and 3rd pick and ‘coulda’ picked any of these other guys… Trung was listed for a giggle…

Archived