Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Cure for Offense

method man

Pass the friggin ball to cooley and sellers a whole lot more. cooley should have at least 6 catches next week. passes to h-back seem to be the safest type of pass in the gibbs system. so we should start off our offense next week with some portis, a few passes to cooley, sellers, rasby, and royal, and double H-back, double TE-sets at times on the first drive. i got the feelign parcells is goign to send an 8-man blitz against ramsey on the first drive. so we have to give him good protection. let our h-backs be our receivers on teh first drive until ramsey builds his confidence for the second drive. screen passes to cooley, sellers, and portis will screw over the cowboys blitz on the first drive. i love how sellers and cooley just rumble over tacklers. so if we throw a screen, i think it is good for at least 10 yards if executed correctly. i want to see portis bust a few outside on the first drive where he has room to run.

Yes, I'd think that Joe Gibbs could design a package that'll force Dallas out of the 8-man blitz. Quick dumps to Cooley or Sellers could result in a lot of yards (heck, draws would work if CP can get past the blitz). Thing is, if our defense continues to play well (so far, our defense has messed up only twice and only once did it hurt us), we just get our offense to play mistake free ball, no need for big plays (though they'd be a bonus).

Archived