Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wash. Times: Al Qaeda seen planning for "spectacular" attack.......

TC4

Originally posted by National Defense

the statement the AQ wants kerry to win is 100% pure republican propaganda. AQ could care less who wins, they will continue to operate in the same manner either way.

Both Kerry and GW would continue to operate globally with other intellegence services to keep the pressure on AQ. the statement that we will be more likely to be attacked under a Kerry presidency is also blatent fear-mongering.

Originally posted by posse

In response to your first question, no, Al Queda will continue to attack the United States until they see a genuine and measurable effort to do one or more of the following:

1- withdraw from Saudi Arabia

2- stop supporting oppressive dictatorships in muslim countries soley because we benefit financially from it

3- broker peace between Isreal and Palestine instead of backing Isreal 100%

Anyone who believes Muslims hate us because of our Calvin Klein jeans, our Volvo station wagons, or the fact that we hold elections, is absolutely and unequivically ignorant and uninformed about the nature of our enemy.

I would like to see those articles you are talking about. Because Al Queda, to my knowledge, has NOT endorsed a presidential candidate (though FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh would like to lie to you otherwise). However, I'm sure they realize that with Kerry in office, the objectives I outlined above will have a greater chance of happening than if Bush was in office. On the other side of the coin, John Kerry will refocus our military on our actual enemy (Al-Queda, not Iraq), and Bin Laden and his crew of murderous a-holes won't be around to see the day that Islamic countries are finally respected in this world.

Sorry to call you both on your ignorance, but the fact is that there have been documents recovered from raids and arrests that show that AQ want Kerry in the Oval Office. And why not? The last two Dem Presidents have shown how they won't do anything to stand up for our country when it has come to terrorists. Carter did a great job with the Iran Hostage Crisis, huh? And Clinton allowed six attacks to happen on Americans and did nothing. The terrorists aren't stupid. They know who the weak party is. They know who will let them get away with murder. Literally.

And posse, they hate us for being us. We're a nation built on Christian ideals and values. We're just infidels who deserve death to them. They do hate us for are life styles and the freedom to live the life styles we choose. They believe that religion should rule and that people should be forced to believe in that religion and to do what their religious leaders tell them to do, no matter how messed up it is.

If we pulled out of Saudi Arabia, if we stopped backing Israel, and if we pulled all interests out of the Middle East, they would completely destroy the region and still hate us.

I think from now on the press should not be allowed to know about certain arrests. Once they found out about the rest of the computer guy it messed up some plans they had on capturing other members. We don't need to put in the paper everything, and we need to be able to keep some type of advantage. The press is starting to be more of a problem then help.

Funny how what you consider "common info" is completely and totally wrong.

Listen carefully: They hate us for our actions, not for who we are.

Let me ask you two questions:

1- Have you ever even had ONE meaningful discussion with an educated Muslim from overseas to get another perspective to the war on terrorism?

2- If the terrorists "hate us for who we are" (it's painfully obvious how Bush planted that in your head)... then why did Al Queda blow up the Khobar towers in Saudi Arabia in 1998? Do they hate Saudi's for "who they are"? Why do you think they did that?

It would take me hours upon hours to even begin to get you seeing the light; but when people say "they hate us for who we are", that simply makes my skin crawl. It is false, it is egotistical, and it is the prevailing obstacle in our war on terrorism.

You really are ignorant. They do hate us for who we are, for our ideals, and our freedoms. They bomb and kill in many different countries, even in muslim nations, because they hate everyone who does not agree with their beliefs and their actions. When they aren't killing Americans, Christians, and Jews, they are killing each other. Human life means nothing to them.

Yes, I have discussed this with a group of Muslims, thank you. I know what I am talking about.

And I'm sorry that I called it "common info." It is obvious that you lack "common" sense to see what any pure study of history of the people of that region would lay out for you. Didn't mean to go over your head there.

Funny thing is, I bet if anyone told you a week after 9/11/2001 that Bush STILL wouldn't have Bin Laden dead or alive, you would say bullsh*t and you would say how furious that would make you. Well, we're three years out, and Bin Laden is NO WHERE. Al Queda is regrouping (actually, it's pretty much back up and running). Afghanistan is a disaster. Iraq is a disaster, intelligence reports say civil war is now the most likely outcome. We have no credibility on the international political scene.

Do you call that a good three years?

Dude, I used to be a Republican, but I just can't vote for this dipsh*t.

good we don't need you, and if you think the last 3 years was waste then you are the bigger fool :D

for the 100th time BIN LADEN is not important right now, he is in a specific area and not able to do much, we have to find the other guys the ones actually working on the plans

Opinions are great. Welcomed, encouraged and debated.

But it's juvenile to pull the old "Im taking my ball and leaving" routine.

Since posse took it upon himself to say we were all beneath him and therefor was leaving, he deserves to be smacked around on his way out. We're a better place without him. All views are welcomed. But they are not immune from scrutiny and debate. If someone cant stand the heat, they should leave.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Since posse took it upon himself to say we were all beneath him and therefor was leaving, he deserves to be smacked around on his way out. We're a better place without him.

I dont recall him saying that you all were beneath him..as soon as he stated his opinion YOU were quick to jump on him instead of debating the points he made, whether they were good or bad.."Liberal playbook" ???? What the hell is that supposed to mean ? For you to just dismiss someones opinion that is different from yours and just label them liberals, now you are using your "Right wing" playbook

We were debating. He was losing.

He then went to the liberal playbook and called Bush an idiot. And I called him on it. That's not a debatable point. It's typical Liberal vitriolic hatred.

and the spew you continue to speak on a daily basis slamming "Liberals" like Republicans are all high and mighty comes straight out you right wing playbook..

Examples of that spew????

check every single post you made regarding any political issue..your blind faith towards the Republican party is very well documented.. Anybody who posts something bad about Bush, you are QUICK to turn it around and say, "Well, if Kerry...blah, blah" You need to address the points made in a post, not switch it around to try and make Bush look better. Im not going to look for specific posts because quite frankly, its a waste of my time and I have better things to do.

Then it should be easy for you to come up with a few examples right?

BTW, that last bit from you is another part of the Lib playbook. Make a claim and then say youre too busy to substantiate it.

You and posse make a good team.

Not really Kilmer, I choose not to join your silly debate because you arent going to change your stance, and neither am I...thats why is a waste of time.

And that's PRECISELY why it's a direct play from the Liberal playbook.

I fully expect you not to respond anymore. Because as you said, you dont have time.

You continue to misread everything...no wonder, you are from Florida. Like I said, Am I going to change my stance ? NO....are you ? Hell no...no why even bother ?

Archived