Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wash. Times: Al Qaeda seen planning for "spectacular" attack.......

TC4

Originally posted by ghetto-smoove

yep, deep enough for people who let a political party brainwash their minds such as yourself

Are you for real? Every Tailgate thread you start is either to mock the president or imply 9/11 was some kind of government conspiracy. Pot, meet kettle.

Originally posted by troyster

Are you for real? Every Tailgate thread you start is either to mock the president or imply 9/11 was some kind of government conspiracy. Pot, meet kettle.

To be honest Troyster, I started those threads to see where people on this site stood on those certain issues because I was new to the site....I really dont believe there is any conspiracy involving 9/11.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Opinions are great. Welcomed, encouraged and debated.

But it's juvenile to pull the old "Im taking my ball and leaving" routine.

Since posse took it upon himself to say we were all beneath him and therefor was leaving, he deserves to be smacked around on his way out. We're a better place without him. All views are welcomed. But they are not immune from scrutiny and debate. If someone cant stand the heat, they should leave.

Wow you really are an assh*le, aren't you?

I left because you all are completely unwilling to open your mind to any other point of view except your own. It's OKAY. You being ignorant is your choice, not mine. I don't really give a sh*t.

I was withdrawing from this conversation, not the board. I will continue to point out your shortcomings, and continue to laugh at you when you post things from FoxNews and consider yourself "well-informed".

:laugh:

We were debating. He was losing.

He then went to the liberal playbook and called Bush an idiot. And I called him on it. That's not a debatable point. It's typical Liberal vitriolic hatred.

Wow. Just... wow.

I've met my share of off-the-board neoconservative nutjobs, but you sir, take the cake. Good luck with that.

:2cents:

You should hear from a mod soon. Calling another member an ******* isnt allowed.

:laugh: :laugh:

What are you, 6 years old? Are you gonna tell on me?

How pathetic can you be? You give Billy Kilmer a really bad name.

I will continue to point out your shortcomings, and continue to laugh at you when you post things from FoxNews and consider yourself "well-informed".

And we'll continue to point out and identify when you regurgitate what you've just read from the DNC Newsletter and "talking points" delivered to you in your e-mail box.

As for you resorting to name calling, something all of us regular posters frowns upon and the moderators truly do not tolerate, .... "something wicked this way comes".

Posse, the language filters are there for a reason. As someone who's personally considerably less conservative politically than those you are debating let me give you a little advice. Don't let these guys bait you into getting a time out ... again.

I think this particularly nasty thread has run it's course. Let's close it.

Archived