Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grueling Practice...

D'Pablo

I hope that from Tuesday till Friday, the skins offense will have the most grueling practice ever. I want them to be sooooo overworked, especially the QB's and WR's, that they're dreaming X's and O's. I want Gibbs to instill a little Coughlin in these overpaid b@st@rds. Then after two days, when the Cowboys come into our house, the team unloads on them. I want to see bodies, COWBOY BODIES, flying off the line of scrimmage. This team should come out of this loss with the same mentality as when they lost to St. Louis in the preseason.

Originally posted by Ignatius J.

I want to see this team so beaten they have to forfiet on monday night! that'll show 'em!

The fist is not the way to treat failure. No one gave up. Not one player gave up. What is beating them going to do but keep them from playing thier best on monday?

THey wouldn't be punished for not giving up, they would be punished for making mistakes such as FUMBLING, throwing INTs, FALSE STARTS, getting beat on long pass plays...

Originally posted by bird_1972

The heck with the grueling practice...

Get Brunell an arm transplant and Ramsey a psychiatrist. That's what we really need.

Why don't we just Frankenstein the two together, put Ramsey's arm on Brunell, who has the experience and legs (his current injury aside).

(Theme from the Six Million Dollar Man) We can rebuild him...we can make him better than he was.

Originally posted by China

Why don't we just Frankenstein the two together, put Ramsey's arm on Brunell, who has the experience and legs (his current injury aside).

(Theme from the Six Million Dollar Man) We can rebuild him...we can make him better than he was.

:laugh:

That was my favorite show growing up. Better ... faster .... stronger.

Some of you smart analyst types please answer this: Who's DL is a tougher matchup; Dallas or the Giants? I thought the G-Men did a great job stopping the run and that our OL struggled a little more with them than the Bucs. How does Dallas (former #1 Defense) rate on the line?

Archived