Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Message Boards Really Suck

E-Dog Night

Ok, I'm finally over here. I signed up on this board a while ago but found it too busy for my tastes. It was difficult to figure out where I wanted to be and how to get there. I just wanted simplicity, and there were so many damn options that I went back to the ESPN board.

Lately, however, the ESPN board is broken more often that it works, and I just have given up on that site. So I'm trying to get in the groove here.

I suppose it's nice to have the little options, but the end of the day I don't really care, I just want to talk Redskins football.

So howdy everybody.

:gaintsuck

Hey, the gang's all here. What's up PR?

Goldenster - I heard about this site on the ESPN board a while ago. Somebody claimed it was 59,840 times better than the ESPN site, so I came over here and gave it a try.

I just wish there was a link on the front page that said in big, bold letters "MESSAGE BOARD HERE". It took me several minutes to figure out where to go. That cxould be because I'm extremely stupid, though.

:doh1: :doh: :doh:

I'm great, thanks G. It's been a fun week.

I guess it's going to take a while to get my average up from 0.02 posts per day. How long before my logo isn't some chick from Manassas with fake boobs? Is there anything I can do to change that?

I'm just going to experiment with some stuff here.

I have no idea what monotext is

every time you lose, you die a little bit inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver … winning is living … losing is slow death.
- George Allen

Sky blue!

King Crimson

I once blew a chance to have sex with a girl named Ariel because I was so drunk I lost my keys to my house.

Originally posted by skins0128

That board has definitely fell by the wayside. Alot of guys from there are here now, well except shark. He is gonna go down fighting over there. :laugh: :laugh:

Shark would not survive on this board. He is one of the most negative people I have ever seen. Here's to ya Shark.:hammer:

Originally posted by KingGibbs

Shark would not survive on this board. He is one of the most negative people I have ever seen. Here's to ya Shark.:hammer:

Shark is like a roller coaster. If we win big he gets all high, if we lose he goes into the pits.

Well except when Spurrier was coach, then he was all negative, all the time. :laugh: :laugh:

originally posted by skins0128

Shark is like a roller coaster. If we win big he gets all high, if we lose he goes into the pits.

I remember when Portis wasn't doing anything spectacular in preseason, Shark was going absolutely nuts about how he expected a fifty million dollar running back to be more explosive, yadda yadda yadda.

This was the preseason, mind you.

I just think he, like most of us, wants the Redskins to be awesome 100% of the time.

My guess is that he was a little happier at about the 11 minute mark in last weeks game.

to get rid of the cheerleader you gotta post like 25 times or something. It's our super secret ranking system, so SHHHH, you didn't hear it from me.

Thanks for the tip.

I'm having trouble posting photos. Wht's the deal with that? Do I have to a URL for every photo?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :read:

Thanks.

Originally posted by IbleedBurgundy&Gold

I remember when Portis wasn't doing anything spectacular in preseason, Shark was going absolutely nuts about how he expected a fifty million dollar running back to be more explosive, yadda yadda yadda.

This was the preseason, mind you.

I just think he, like most of us, wants the Redskins to be awesome 100% of the time.

My guess is that he was a little happier at about the 11 minute mark in last weeks game.

That is Shark though. I think this past decade has brought Shark well into the pessimistic side of things.

That is Shark though. I think this past decade has brought Shark well into the pessimistic side of things.

Yeah, I was right there with him. I remember how I felt after last year. I just didn't see anything bright on the horizon. Spurrier :puke: was a joke, Snyder looked like he was out of his mind, the team was in shambles...

...and then a miracle occured.:jump:

Man that board is totally dead right now. I'm sure that has to do with the fact that IT DOESN'T WORK. ESPN is really screwing that up. They could have a nice little advertising source with those sites, but if I were an advertiser, I would check the boards out, and when I realized that THEY DON'T WORK, I'd generally tell ESPN :finger:

That's probably explains why the only ads they have are for their own Promos...and Orbitz. Where on the internet DOESN'T Orbitz advertise, anyway?

I too used to frequent the ESPN Skins board. While Shark was negative most of the time, I thought he had every right to be. With the mess Spurrier had us in, heck...I agreed with him.

When Gibbs came on board, my attitude changed. Funny how having a known quanity at coach changes that huh? ;)

With Shark holding Spurrier up to Gibbs in comparison for Spurrier's whole tenure in DC I thought, well...will see a change in Shark's attitude as well. To my suprise, it never happened.

To my suprise, Shark is even questioning Gibbs' decisions and coaching now. I know Gibbs' is human and can make mistakes but you'd think he'd get the benefit of the doubt.

Guess Shark is just one of those people who isn't happy unless he's ****ing about something all the time...

:laugh:

Archived