Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad news for you VA smokers.......

Island Boy

Originally posted by KingGibbs

I wouldn't expect anything less from a smoker but to be defensive and to :rolleyes:

KG , i 'm gonna defend smokers it their choosing and their right , my right !!

why haven't you answered any of my questions about what you comsume ????? or put in your body ???

chill bud , were neighbors practically , just messin with ya

:cheers:

:ravensuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by mark327

KG , i 'm gonna defend smokers it their choosing and their right , my right !!

why haven't you answered any of my questions about what you comsume ????? or put in your body ???

chill bud , were neighbors practically , just messin with ya

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were speaking directly at me. But if you must ask. For breakfast I eat egg whites (doctored of course) with whole grain bread and occasionally I eat real eggs or a bowl of Total.

For lunch I mostly eat a oven-roasted turkey sandwich again, with whole grain bread.

For dinner? Well, lastnight I cooked orange roughy, baked potatoe and vegetable. But, I usually eat a chicken breast and spinach salad topped with tomatoes, walnuts, black beans, jalapenos, and vinegar and olive oil. I love it.

Now if you asking do I binge occasionally. Yes I do, for instance a slice of pizza here and there. I stay away from fast food. I am a social drinker especially when it comes to redskins tailgating.:D

I did the low carb diet for four months, reached my goal and now I just eat sensibly and feel good about it.

KG , all the power to ya , congrates on reaching your goal , really i mean that !!

some can ,some can't some won't make changes for themselves. i do a little of everything legal , including the tailgating !!!

Originally posted by mark327

KG , all the power to ya , congrates on reaching your goal , really i mean that !!

some can ,some can't some won't make changes for themselves. i do a little of everything legal , including the tailgating !!!

Thanks Mark and :cheers: to you to. I guess I am just bitter about smoking because I have lost loved ones because of it.:whoknows:

Originally posted by KingGibbs

Thanks Mark and :cheers: to you to. I guess I am just bitter about smoking because I have lost loved ones because of it.:whoknows:

no problem KG , take it easy , no hard feelings here :point2sky :cheers:

Interesting little fact from HowStuffWorks.com's How Nicotine Works

"Different people metabolize nicotine at different rates. Some people even have a genetic defect in the enzymes in their liver that break down nicotine, whereby the mutant enzyme is much less effective at metabolizing nicotine than the normal variant. If a person has this gene, their blood and brain nicotine levels stay higher for longer after smoking a cigarette. Normally, people keep smoking cigarettes throughout the day to maintain a steady level of nicotine in their bodies. Smokers with this gene usually end up smoking many fewer cigarettes, because they don't constantly need more nicotine."

A good site for the curious.

Archived