Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All you Thrash fans

Thinking Skins

On the first drive last night and a few other times in the game when Ramsey threw the ball to Thrash, it seemed like they just didnt have the connection. Immediately, I'm hearing that Ramsey isn't getting Gibbs's system. Well if he gets those two, tehn he's like 7/10 for 130 and a TD. Plus we'd have kept some drives alive.

So I'm not so willing to say that its all on Ramsey. In particular when they didnt connect on that TD, I was just saying to myself, "If that had been McCants, we be up 7 right now". Clearly from the last 2 years Ramsey and McCants have a certain connection that he's trying to build with Thrash.

Last night, he was a lot better at getting rid of the ball and just about every other phase of the game. So I wonder if part of the problem not just whether or not Ramsey gets the system, but do all the recievers get it?

Going back to Thrash, the guy has only caught passes in 1 game. And in that game, he just got 2 catches (one from Ramsey, one from Brunell). SO those aren't dominant stats. What are the chances that he was out of position on those throws last night, causing Ramsey to look bad by throwing the ball to where Thrash should be?

I really don't think its a lock that Thrash is the third reciever. Its kinda my opinion that he's auditioning for the role the same way that Rock is auditioning for the role of HB. And I'd like to see what kind of connections Ramsey makes when he has Darnerian in there as a third option.

#1- Thrash let that pass hit his arm

#2- Thrash wasn't lookin'

#3- wasn't the 3rd on overthrown or did thrash make a bad adjustment?

________

I'd say thrash is the one who doesn't have the timing down......

_________

Ramsey holds the ball too long already, If he would've waited until he turned around he wouldn't have gotten the ball off.

_________

:nutkick:

Archived