Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Betts?

Arioch

No, fansince62. I think Portis is holding back A LOT. I don't think he has gone out there and really showed us his COMPLETE game. I think he's preserving himself, and I have felt that way about Portis all preseason. Come the Tampa game, Portis is really going to show us why we traded Champ. What do you all think?

I don't think Gibbs and company are comfortable with the likes of a Rock, a Sultan and a Simon to cover for Portis. If Portis got hurt today, would you really feel comfortable with one of the likes carrying the load the entire season? "NOT" not me.....

Betts IMO can and will be a legitimate back if he stays healthy and given some game time. Also, with the coaches bringing in Mr. Mack that played with Houston. They're definitely looking for some better production from a bigger back that can hit the hole and run the counter Tre with some authority. The other likes are just to weak to carry the power game for 16 games and get those tough yardages like maybe betts and mack if signed.

If you ask me, the running backs other than Portis are weak. Some of you may think diffrently, but if betts don't pan out Portis is our only option teams will respect.

Archived