Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Erica In Da Club Gettin Tipsy

JayLP

That's one happy chica. :D

But when it comes to drinking the choice is clear. Rum and Coke all the way.

I haven't touched vodka since I had a "shot race" with my friends at Ocean city and 'won' by drinking 11 shot shots in under two minutes.....I puked for HOURS after that experience.

When it comes to wine you can't beat a Cabernet Sauvignon. Sometimes a blend with Merlot isn't bad either.

As for beer, it's Miller lite.

Originally posted by Destino

That's one happy chica. :D

But when it comes to drinking the choice is clear. Rum and Coke all the way.

I haven't touched vodka since I had a "shot race" with my friends at Ocean city and 'won' by drinking 11 shot shots in under two minutes.....I puked for HOURS after that experience.

When it comes to wine you can't beat a Cabernet Sauvignon. Sometimes a blend with Merlot isn't bad either.

As for beer, it's Miller lite.

I think soda with any kind of liquor is disgusting. I don't know how people can drink that. This guy I used to know only drank that. Yuck! But as for beer, I don't really like beer, but if I had to choose.....I'm a Bud Light girl.

wSherryGettingTheBeer2.jpg

Originally posted by RabidFan

....if going Lite beer Amstel is the way my friend.

No way...if you ever saw the Amstel River and the area where they brew that stuff you would never drink it again :puke:

The Amstel River makes the Baltimore Inner Harbor look like St. Thomas....nasty!!

Archived