Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kerry's a terrible candidate

SPare

Originally posted by offiss

That's irrelevent, this is about the right to choose

If this is about the right to choose, destroying the public school system is a funny way of going about it. All this dishonest appoach would end up doing is further screw the kids that need the most help. You may be able to sleep well at night doing that but I can't.

Yeah we won't always be even but I believe in giving kids the best chance possible and letting the adults decide who's better when they are old enough to fend for themselves. This program leads to wide spread abuse by providing incentive to cut corners more so then the current system. You inject the private sector into poor little cared about nieghborhoods and pay them government money. Next we'll see the ol "anti-regualtion" line and then the system will be like health care, where a few enjoy the best but the majority get the shaft.

This is nothing more then typical conservative dishonesty. They can't win a battle against the school system head on so they are trying to con people into supporting this.

Originally posted by Destino

If this is about the right to choose, destroying the public school system is a funny way of going about it. All this dishonest appoach would end up doing is further screw the kids that need the most help. You may be able to sleep well at night doing that but I can't.

Yeah we won't always be even but I believe in giving kids the best chance possible and letting the adults decide who's better when they are old enough to fend for themselves. This program leads to wide spread abuse by providing incentive to cut corners more so then the current system. You inject the private sector into poor little cared about nieghborhoods and pay them government money. Next we'll see the ol "anti-regualtion" line and then the system will be like health care, where a few enjoy the best but the majority get the shaft.

This is nothing more then typical conservative dishonesty. They can't win a battle against the school system head on so they are trying to con people into supporting this.

So your thought here is, the current system that you support work's? And if so, then how are other's getting the shaft?

The gov't. does not fund the school's, it return's tax dollar's to the tax payer's to help them eleveate the cost of a quality private school of their choosing.

Archived