Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington on our D...

halter91

Quote of the week from Marcus Washington on the skins new Defense....

It's both. With LaVar [Arrington], Sean [Taylor] and me in the middle, wide receivers are definitely going to have a head-on swivel coming across the field. Quarterbacks are going to have nervous feet when they know guys are going to get him. Even if we get just a little pressure the first time, we want the quarterback to start thinking about who's coming after him every time he drops back to pass."

I love it. From an interview on REDSKINS.COM

Sorry if this was already posted.

I think Washington is referring to the times that the linebackers will be dropping back into coverage. When they do, outside linebackers usually drop into the short zones on or inside of the yardage markers (the numbers) on the field

They won't be blitzing all the time, although they would like offenses to think they are.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

To all the redskin defensive players: Don't sing it, bring it.

We keep hearing you guys yap about you're going to do this and that, how bout showing us fans on the field please?....:doh:

Amen. I want to see them hold Stephen Davis under 25 yards tonight. The secondary showed it's worth last game. let's see some serious LB play tonight. D-line, it's time to shine as well.

Archived