Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for all Redskin fans (survey)

Ravens777

Originally posted by mark327

so tell me Conrad , exactly where do you draw the line ?? how many chances are players suppose to get , not just RL but the 1 in 10 bad apples from sports? would you have been given the same chance as RL or any of the others in the league if you were to do the things that these guys get away with ? i really don't believe you would . would your work have accepted that ??? i know where i work they wouldn't have.

AQUITTED ??? you mean copped a plea !! whatever!! oh , i

do believe theres more to know then was told . go back and read the whole post from start to finish completely all the through . look at everything from who posted . to the age and what they said . hey the one thing i won't take away from anyone is their opinions . i have mind , you have yours :cheers:

Okay my friend..so I guess you were there on that faithful night huh???? Well I assume not...(I'm obviously being facetious). But that is exactly the point I'm trying to make. I wasn't there; you weren't there, so our judgments mean absolutely nothing NO-thing! I guess we have to agree to disagree! But I'd take Ray Lewis in a heartbeat and I don't believe I'd be compromising my morality.

Originally posted by Conrad87

Okay my friend..so I guess you were there on that faithful night huh???? Well I assume not...(I'm obviously being facetious). But that is exactly the point I'm trying to make. I wasn't there; you weren't there, so our judgments mean absolutely nothing NO-thing! I guess we have to agree to disagree! But I'd take Ray Lewis in a heartbeat and I don't believe I'd be compromising my morality.

no, Conrad i didn't say i was there and you full well know what i said if you've read anything about the case or this entire thread . i just standing up for what i believe . to many people turn there heads on this kind of thing anymore , there sports hero's , leave them alone :puke: , so we agree to disagree thats fine , but remember one thing , i told you so !

:cheers:

3:00 pm government day is over enjoy your weekend :point2sky

From the on-the-field standpoint, of course. From the off-the-field standpoint, probably. It's not the NFL team's job to determine whether a player is deserving of a second chance. It is the NFL team's job that is looking into acquiring a player to determine whether or not he is likely to cause trouble, be it with the law, or just in the locker room. I don't know Ray Lewis, and so I can't make any judgement about what type of person he is, or if he is indeed likely to cause trouble. I just feel like if Ray Lewis were to be in jail, he would be in jail.

Archived