Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say what you want about TO....

skull1669

Other then #24, 56, 60, who represented the Skins in the past 3 Pro Bowls?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Other then #24, 56, 60, who represented the Skins in the past 3 Pro Bowls?

• Marco Coleman
    • Laveranues Coles
    • Stephen Davis
    • Brad Johnson
    • Tre Johnson
    • Deion Sanders

I hate Dallas as much as the next Skins fan but I still thought that was a classless move on to's part and he deserved the hit he took (and should've gotten more) for doing it. He's a great athlete and I'm concerned about him receiving passes from McNabb, but I never liked him and wish him nothing for this season but dropped passes, getting lit up by defenders, and ego problems.

I WILL say what I want about T.O. Incredible receiver, incredible A$$.

I enjoyed seeing Dallas get all worked up about that, and they got beat that day, so it was funny.

However, Owens is classless jerk and I also enjoyed watching him get PLOWED by Woodson(?) about 2 seconds after planting that ball on the star.

I have no problem with it, I enjoyed it then and now. By the way any one remember when the fun bunch did their thing in the Dallas enzone and Dallas players got in the middle of it, trying to break it up but the bunch did their fun thing anyway, that was classic

Originally posted by Chachie

However, Owens is classless jerk and I also enjoyed watching him get PLOWED by Woodson(?) about 2 seconds after planting that ball on the star.

That was George Teague, and it wasn't much of a 'plow' considering he came from TO's blind side but kind of pushed him at the last minute instead of lowering the boom. I remember being very disappointed that he didn't get a better shot in.

Originally posted by SKINtil8tin

I hate Dallas as much as the next Skins fan but I still thought that was a classless move on to's part and he deserved the hit he took (and should've gotten more) for doing it. He's a great athlete and I'm concerned about him receiving passes from McNabb, but I never liked him and wish him nothing for this season but dropped passes, getting lit up by defenders, and ego problems.

I agree. I think this was a classless move on TO's part and he got exactly what he deserved. If one of our players did something like that, Joe Gibbs would give them a chewing out that they wouldn't soon forget. You don't give your opponents any motivation, and a move like that would certainly, motivate them.

Originally posted by Gibbs_Rulez

Didnt T.O do anoter stunt where he was standing with his arm raised in the middle of the star? If so can you put that pic up here

a_owens_i.jpg

That was George Teague, and it wasn't much of a 'plow' considering he came from TO's blind side but kind of pushed him at the last minute instead of lowering the boom. I remember being very disappointed that he didn't get a better shot in.

owens0925.jpg

owens0925.jpg

Q: If you were Shawn Springs and Terrell Owens whipped out a Sharpie after beating you for a TD, what would you have done?

A: I might’ve taken it a bit more personally [than Springs]. I would’ve gotten the pen from him, decked him, and signed his helmet. There’s no way he would’ve left with that pen.

"Interview with former NFL star, George Teague"

The problem I had with the TO Dallas thing wasn't that he showed up the opponent (which is classless, but...). It was what he did after Teague hit him that was upsetting. After Teague hit Owens, one of Owens teammates came to his defense. Also, another Cowboy came running to midfield. Instead of standing up for himself and his teammate, Owens just got out of the area and celebrated himself while the teammate got double teamed. Does anyone else remember this?

Originally posted by phantom

The problem I had with the TO Dallas thing wasn't that he showed up the opponent (which is classless, but...). It was what he did after Teague hit him that was upsetting. After Teague hit Owens, one of Owens teammates came to his defense. Also, another Cowboy came running to midfield. Instead of standing up for himself and his teammate, Owens just got out of the area and celebrated himself while the teammate got double teamed. Does anyone else remember this?

No, but I do remember Emmit reclaiming the star after scoring a TD. & looking in the direction of TO & the 49ERS.:mad:

TO's stunt in Dallas was creative, but it added to Dallas' allure because Emmitt sticking up for the star and other player that put the hit on TO for doing it, made the cowboys look more like the repected champions sticking up for the values and the image of their org, than the 5-11 former champs that they were that year.

T.O. stunt in Dallas was only done for T.O., which shows no class or respectability. The Fun Bunch was a stunt the Skins receivers had been doing all season long, home or away. It was a team celebration. It was not disrespecting anything Dallas. Big difference. T.O is about as disrectful as Warren Sapp.

Originally posted by Lurman

owens0925.jpg

Q: If you were Shawn Springs and Terrell Owens whipped out a Sharpie after beating you for a TD, what would you have done?

A: I might’ve taken it a bit more personally [than Springs]. I would’ve gotten the pen from him, decked him, and signed his helmet. There’s no way he would’ve left with that pen.

"Interview with former NFL star, George Teague"

George Teague = 6'1" ... 204 lbs.

Terrell Owens = 6'3" ..... 226 lbs.

... go ahead George... let's see you do it.

;)

Archived