Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA Draft Comments...?

jenmdixon

Uh, I thought that the Wizards had traded away their 5th pick. They just chose Devin Harris (the PG from Wisconsin)???

He seems like a nice kid though - he's talking to 'boo-yah' hisself now.

His favorite class was Sociology 131...

Anyway.

Orlando Magic chose Dwight Howard (PF) out of High School.

Charlotte Bobcats chose Emaka Okafor (PF) from UConn.

Chicago Bulls chose Ben Gordon (PG) from UConn.

LA Clippers chose Shaun Livingston (PG) out of High School.

Washington Wizards chose Devin Harris (PG) from Wisconsin.

Atlanta Hawks chose Josh Childress (SF) from Stanford.

Deng just got drafted by Phoenix for Chicago.

I think Orlando screwed up really bad with their pick... really bad... Livingston should have gone below Jameer Nelson AND Devin Harris...Loved the Ben Gordon pick...

No idea what Dallas is doing though... Harris is good, yes... but if their aiming to trade for Shaq they're gonna need to give up more than just Nash in my opinion... If I were the Lakers I'd make em give me Dirk, otherwise I wouldn't even bother with Dallas... I think Shaq is going to wind up somewhere that we don't expect him to wind up...

The announcer that said "whaaaat?" Was none other than Stephen A. Smith.

Philly taking Iguodala is a great move...

I'm really wondering when Mr. Nelson is going to go, he's going to be a steal in my opinion...

Cleveland needs to be looking big man, in my opinion...

Cleveland Cavaliers chose Luke Jackson (SG) from UOregon.

Hm. Interesting. He's got a good shoot %age...but I am not sure about how this matches up with LeBron.

Dickie V is hollering about how this guy should have been picked up by Philly...

Trade announcement: Wizards trade is official - only change that I noticed was that there is now cash consideration going to the Wizards along with Jamison.

Seattle Sonics chose Robert Swift © from Bakersfield HS.

I guess I missed this - when did the SuperSonics become the Sonics? :doh:

Portland Trailblazers select Sebastian Telfair (PG) from Lincoln HS (NY).

Eh. I am not sure that I like this pick - I'm not sold on this kid, even though he's a good player...I dunno.

I can't believe that Jameer Nelson is still sitting there not picked!

Jackson is an ass, I wish he'd lace it up and go play with those guys. He had a major hard-on for the Lakers all year and looked like a fool after the Finals. Kris is a good pick for Utah I think, awesome skills. Hopefully someone nice can fall to 32 for the Wiz, still a ton of talent left on the board.

Boston Celtics chose Al Jefferson (PF) from Prentiss HS (Mississippi). Has good numbers. But I just don't get it - taking high school players in the first round over some of these better college players? None of these kids are LeBron James...

Archived