Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN News showing bit on Brock Lesner...

SAMB0

They had like The Rock on telling about how fast he is and how he has the odds up against him. And then they had a part about him and steroids how he has passed everytest and to bring a piss cup and stuff. It was interesting.. I hope the Skins work him out

Originally posted by SAMB0

There showing a bit on Brock Lesner if anyone is interested

Is that the WWE guy that is trying to make it in the NFL? I heard something about it earlier, but I didn't hear enough. I don't watch WWE anymore, haven't in years.

We don't need a guy like this. I don't think that it would help out our team. I have the feeling we will go with what we've got. I feel good about it too.

Originally posted by VAsBeachBoy

I don't... He'll bring too much media attention to our team. Keep that away at all costs, as it leads to high expectations.

I don't think we should bring him aboard but Lesnar is a hardworking athlete and NCAA champion .. not just some WWE personality. I don't watch WWE but from what I've heard from other people in the (real) wrestling community he didn't like the whole WWE soap opera deal and wants to compete as a real athlete at the core.

He's never played a down of football in the NFL. He was, supposedly, a very good HS player who was offered multiple college scholarships, but choose to become an NCAA Champion wrestler instead.

If you are worried about his experience, look at this way. The Savior of the Cowboys, Drew Hensen, has played 9 more games since leaving high school than Lesnar has.

:D

i see no problem in working a guy like that out. if he's not good, gibbs and co. won't sign him. if they see potential that they can get out of him i'm all for it. don't forget, wrestlers (college, not fake) do make the best dline men, they have a better understanding of their body and leverage than most people can even imagine, give him a shot.

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

He is still recovering from a motorcycle accident where he suffered a broken jaw and left hand, bruised pelvis and pulled groin!!

I think he's already recovered, because he's either worked out for teams or he's suppose to have his NFL workout soon.

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

He passed every piss test because he's most likely taking HGH whiich is undetecable and much more powerful than steroids.

Maybe you should refrain from making ignorant, undocumented, baseless statements.

Ford, I'm speaking as someone who's been involved in the bodybuilding world and knows many people in the bodybuilding community that agree with my statement. A human being doesn't get that big w/o help from something not legal. It isn't an ignorant remark. Where is your documentation and basis for which to stand that he never touched anything illegal?

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

Ford, I'm speaking as someone who's been involved in the bodybuilding world and knows many people in the bodybuilding community that agree with my statement. A human being doesn't get that big w/o help from something not legal. It isn't an ignorant remark. Where is your documentation and basis for which to stand that he never touched anything illegal?

Because I've followed Brock Lesnar's wrestling career and know his character. Your remark comes from nowhere, has nothing to back it up, and is just another person trying to bring someone down with no actual knowledge of how they're as strong as they are. Brock was huge in high school and has worked hard at lifting a long time ... you think he was shelling out hundreds of dollars for special performance enhancers that are undetectable? If you're saying it's impossible to get that big without roids or some other dope you must not be as big an expert as you make yourself out to be.

Originally posted by Ford

Because I've followed Brock Lesnar's wrestling career and know his character. Your remark comes from nowhere, has nothing to back it up, and is just another person trying to bring someone down with no actual knowledge of how they're as strong as they are. Brock was huge in high school and has worked hard at lifting a long time ... you think he was shelling out hundreds of dollars for special performance enhancers that are undetectable? If you're saying it's impossible to get that big without roids or some other dope you must not be as big an expert as you make yourself out to be.

This is no way a judgement of his charatcer as I've known people of great upstanding character and good family guys that happened to use performance enhancing substances to help them. Trust me. You don't get to be 290 pounds at 6'4" and 8-9% bodyfat by just lifting hard and working for Vince Mcmahon just solidifies it. I wouldn't know about his college days, but his WWE days it's very obvious. If you don't believe me then let me lead you to some experts that could verify: www.massmonsterz.com

Archived