Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just bought tickets to the Bucs game off ebay!

skinsfn

After my cousin fell through with his connection to get us tickets for the Bucs game, I finally broke down and purchased a pair from ebay. Upperdeck Endzone, but what the hell, I'll be in THE HOUSE. Now it's time to purchase some airfare and I'll be all set. I can't freakin wait for this season to start!

See all you lucky season ticket holders there.

Any tips on parking? Is there a better cash lot than others? How's the tailgating in the cash lots?

HTTR

:point2sky

Originally posted by Griff

My friend bought game 7 tickets off e-bay to the Stanley Cup and got ripped off for $1400. Make sure the seller has a great feedback History before you pay.

Yeah, I checked the feedback history. 600+ transactions with a 100% score. I already spoke to the seller on the phone. The auction was for 2 tickets with the right to buy 2 more for the same price. All tickets together. I have to check with family members in Maryland to see if I'm buying just the 2 or buying all 4.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

a tip on parking would be go back to eBay and purchase a parking pass for either the purple, green, or orange lot

Is it that big of a difference? I've been to two games. One was two years ago in the orange lot and I think four years ago in the Church lot before Snyder bought up the rights.

I realize it would be better to be in the closer lots, but at a ticket broker I saw them listed for $69 - purple, $59 - orange, $49 - green. There are currently none listed for the Bucs game on ebay.

Originally posted by skinsfn

Is it that big of a difference? I've been to two games. One was two years ago in the orange lot and I think four years ago in the Church lot before Snyder bought up the rights.

I realize it would be better to be in the closer lots, but at a ticket broker I saw them listed for $69 - purple, $59 - orange, $49 - green. There are currently none listed for the Bucs game on ebay.

Amazing! Every other stadium I've gone to, you show up on the day of the game...pull in the parking lot...hand the guy $10 and you are in.

Friggin selling parking passes for more than double their value on e-Bay 3 months before the game is insane :doh:

it's a big difference if you like to tailgate

those prices are high, but sometimes that's what you have to pay.. i always buy green (F-51 BABY!!!!!!!!!!) and i usually pay anywhere from $30-$40..

purple lot is the closest followed by orange and green..

you will either have to walk or shuttle if you park anywhere else and to me, that's a pain in the ass when you're carrying a cooler full of corona..

bottom line, it's up to you.. i like to park in the stadium lot, so i always pay for a pass.. scalpers always have passes for sale at the games, but that's just the chance you'd have to take.. i like to have mine before hand..

Originally posted by SkinsNut73 Amazing! Every other stadium I've gone to, you show up on the day of the game...pull in the parking lot...hand the guy $10 and you are in.

Friggin selling parking passes for more than double their value on e-Bay 3 months before the game is insane :doh:

i don't know about every stadium, but in Miami, i had to pay $20 to park on some gravel.. not a big deal, but i did have to walk to find some good tailgating..

Originally posted by The Dark Horse The Purple lot rules. You basically park as close to the stadium and exits as you can get. In and out in a flash.

i disagree with "out in a flash"

you don't get out of FedEx in a flash unless you are the very first or very last person to leave the parking lot..

that's why we tailgate after the game too.. :D

Yeah, I gotta tailgate. That's part of the experience. Is there tailgating in the cash lots?

Anyone got an extra parking pass to the bucs game? Didn't think so.

personally, i would never tailgate in the cash lots, whether they have tailgating or not (i'm sure they do, people will tailgate anywhere)..

for me, drinking a corona and singing Hail To The Redskins with FedEx Field in the background is effin beautiful..

i already bought season tickets, but i'm still looking for some parking passes too..

Originally posted by The X-Factor

I heard you can park at the metro station in Landover and a shuttle takes you to the stadium. Is there any truth to this?

True, I take the metro all the time and when I get there you see people getting out of their cars and getting on the bus. It is certainly stress free to take the metro/shuttle. Can get a little crowded on the bus. Shuttle takes about 1 0 or 16 minutes. There are other metro stations that have shuttles but I havent' checked them out. I can't wait until the Metro goes straight to Summerfield housing which is next to the stadium. That will be sweet. Not as sweet as getting off the Metro at RFK but a little better than taking the shuttle bus.

I tailgated at the cashlots, and I had a fantastic time. If I had MY choice, of course it would be in Fed Ex parking lot instead, but I flew in from CA and had seats on the 50 yd line, so who the hell was I to complain? LOL.....

I just called the 49er ticket office and the rep told me tickets will be going on sale in Mid-july(like I expected), and he also told me the specific date will be on the 9er website by the end of June. So all you folks planning on going to Frisco for the game, start checking daily :) Hope to see you all there~!

All this talk of tailgating is getting me pumped up. I'm going to be like a little kid on Christmas morning come Sep 12th.

I'm also trying to secure some tix to the game in Chicago on Oct 17th. It's a short road trip for me. I have an outside chance at tix 3 rows behind the Skins bench, but I'm not holding my breath.

My first 3 years I tailgated at the Capital Centre pay lot. Had a blast evry game eating steaks, brats, burgers, dogs, etc.. Once my buddy brought a bushel of crabs, a case of beer, a table and a small TV to watch pre-game stuff. It was frickin' awesome.

For the last 2 years I've driven to the Landover Metro and rode the bus over for $5. No tailgating or anything. Just got on the bus, went into the stadium, then out of the stadium, wait in line for the bus and get in the car at Landover and go home.

Guess what, I paid $250 for the blue lot parking this year.. There's a little bit of a walk, but I don't care. Tailgating is sooooo sweet.. Now I'm pumped too!!!

Cash lot parkers:

How does the shuttle buses from the cash lots work? Is there one coming through the lots every fifteen minutes or so or is it a lot more hit or miss?

Couldn't beat paying $150 up front for parking there(since the other lots were already full) but trying to get an idea how the cash lot shuttle works.

How about after the game?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Rocky21

Skinsfn,

FYI - Don't expect the tix next week. They haven't been printed yet. Enjoy a little thing I like to call the glorious return of Joe Gibbs!

Thanks Rocky. I knew from reading on here that the tix hadn't been printed yet, but thanks for the heads up. Joe Gibbs return is why I just had to be at this game. My cousin could get me tickets in the lower bowl at face value to any other game, but I just had to be at the opener. I may still make the trip for another game, but it's just going to be crazy for the Bucs game.

All Hail Joe Gibbs!!! It's been a long, long suffering drought. I catch a lot of crap as a Skins Fan in St. Louis. I'm ready to start dishing it again.

Archived