Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone watching the Lakers & Pistons?

Skyward72

I know I'm going to probably be bashed for this, but the officiating in awful. I'm not generally one to complain abou the refs, but this is pathetic. The Lakers aren't allowed to play the same type defense Detroit is. Everytime the Lakers go anywhere near a Piston player a foul is called. I admit the Lakers have been sleep walking this entire series but refs have totally given Detroit an advantage. I'm not saying the fix is in but the calls just aren't the same for both teams. Laker haters can hate on me all they want, but the officiating has been terrible.

Trevor, there was one point where it was 21 fouls for the Pistons and 20 for the Lakers.

Enough.

Also, the Lakers commit very dumb fouls. Stop swiping across the arm, even the Pistons were getting called for that.

ALso, isn't it amazing how ineffective Shaq can be when he's called like how the rules dictate?

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

I don't mean the thing on his face, but the water in his eyes.

Actually, I missed it. I guess it shows the big guy really cares. I'm not much of a Lakers fan, but I have respect for Shaq.

Man....who do you laugh at more?

Philly or LA?......or Washington? hmmmmm

I think it goes

1. Philly, because they never win and now Larry has.

2. LA, they aren't #1 because they already have many rings

3. Washington, I don't feel bad. Unseld and Jordan are gone. The current front office has their head on straight.

Yeah, Larry Brown stepped it up. I guess Kevin A. Smith can go ahead and start putting his foot in his mouth.

To refresh your memory, after Detroit won the first game Smith comes out and says, "Oh, well it won't happen again. The Lakers are going to do to Larry Brown the same thing they did to him last time they met in the Finals!" (When the Lakers played Philly in the Finals, Philly won game one but went on to lose 4 in a row)

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

Yeah, Larry Brown stepped it up. I guess Kevin A. Smith can go ahead and start putting his foot in his mouth.

I hear if you batter the crow and fry it up in peanut oil, it doesn't taste so bad.

Originally posted by NavyDave

LA can join the Hawks, Wizards, 76ers bull and the rest of the league in singing

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow

I love ya Tomorrow

Cause Tomorrow is just a day away.

Tomorrow every one is 0-0 and tied for first in their division

No moron. the lakers have been in 4 championships in 5 years. Unlike any other team.

Archived