Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What a Cowgirl fan had to say!

Potato Sack

I couldn't believe it. I was perusing the AOL Redskins MB and came across this post! WOW!! Finally, a true fan who understands what the rivalry was ALL about!

"Good...Good...:D

Are ya ready for some FOOTBALL?

Heh heh heh...Good...Good...:D

Because if there is ONE thing this sport needs, it's The Rivalry between you fine people and my fine Dallas Cowboys!

I am extremely happy for us all that Joe Gibbs is back.

I must admit, as a Boys fan, he was terrifying.

But he always had a lot of class, and losing to a team with class does not hurt nearly as much as losing to a team with no class, such as the Philadelphia Eagles.

Besides, the Eagles are so jealous of the Skins/Boys Rivalry, they will go far out of their way to be offensive and rude in order to get people to hate them. Of course, never having won a Super Bowl, I guess they are of the slow-witted concept that rivalry means hatred, which it most certainly does not.

A rivalry is a history of great football games; horrific memories of incredible wins and heartbreaking losses.

So congratulations to us all, because we are now entering a New Chapter in The Greatest Rivalry in Sports History! Finally, we get to leave behind the mundane.

Best of luck to you guys! I can't wait to see you destroy the Eagles! Finally, The NFC East is BACK, baby!"

I got to agree with the Cowboys fan (wow.....scary isn't it). But I was glad to see Parcells back in the NFC east. Gibbs back is amazing and a dream come true. And even Coughlin with NYG is great! Why?

B/C you can't have a rivalry without two good (or two bad I suppose- good past ex. Browns vs Bengals) teams on similar levels.

When the Giants, Skins and Cowboys won their championships in the 80's-90's we knew that they were the best the NFL had to offer because the NFC East was the best division period!!!!

Parcells vs Gibbs has always been interesting b/c you are seeing the best coaching (and usually some of the best talent) the NFL has to offer and I am truly looking forward to seeing Gibbs back on Redskins turf!

Originally posted by IGWT

I couldn't believe it. I was perusing the AOL Redskins MB and came across this post! WOW!! Finally, a true fan who understands what the rivalry was ALL about!

I got a friend that spends a lot of time on the AOL Redskins board. He said he doesn't like the Cowboys board (because of all the trolls) and he feels the same way. He said our rivalry is a rivalry out of respect. I have to agree with him. You can go to a Redskins/Cowboy game, and wear your Redskin gear without fear of being physically attacked. Try that at a Redskins/Eagles game and see what happens.

wow, this guy actually seems to like football, not just his team, and appreciates a challenge, guess he felt it was too easy these past 12 years relatively. He should come to this board or something, doesnt seem like he'd troll or anything, could become another respected oponent, as weird as it sounds for a cowboys fan.

Archived