Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Predictions...Next Revolutionary Inventions/Achievements

China

Originally posted by chomerics

4. Computers linking within the body. OM, I agree with you, I think we will be able to link ourselves to the net one day. Going a step further, I also believe we will someday be able to store our brain on a hard disk and "switch" bodies. I think we will be able to download our identity to a new host body when we reach a certain age.

Please put down the star trek videos :D

That will never happen because the rich and smart would never want anyone like them :)

The one thing I would love is the ablity to unlock the brain and read it, that would be cool.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

How about teleporters or whatever they are called? Like in Star Trek? Imagine getting from New York to California in seconds. :D

Don't you know, we have that technology already but the oil, auto and airline industries are suppressing it because it would put them out of business.;)

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Dude, I'm curious, did you intentionally omit the "n" in your spelling of functional, cuz that's pretty funny if you did :notworthy

Would I use it.... Well, what does it look like? I'm not banging any robot that looks like Roseanne Barr.... :puke:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Hopefully, they look a little like this...

http://www.realdoll.com/

Archived