Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of Taylor getting "Creamed"

Originally posted by Die Hard

I, for one, found humor in the prank... moreso at the expense of Arrington though.

I'll be damned if the same kinda crap doesn't always happen to me... playing a harmless innocent prank or something that goes terribly wrong - with absolutely ZERO intent - and then all hell breaks loose.

I'm glad its not me for once.

DH,

I was on a date in college, and the girl I was with was teasing me about my driving (believe it or not, according to her I was driving too slow for some reason).

So I'm all, "I'm just being safe, you know? I've been drinking."

And she's like, "well yeah, but we'll never GET there at this rate."

And I'm all, "yeah, but we'll get there ALIVE, you know? And when we do, your pretty face won't be all messed up or anything from the ACCIDENT we won't be having."

And she gets this LOOK, right? You know the one.

And so then she's like, "oh please, you couldn't hurt me going this fast if you TRIED."

So being the dude ... I stomp on the brakes.

You know, just to startle her a bit ... maybe get her to laugh ... maybe even make her pop out of that low-cut blouse or something, I don't know.

Good idea.

Instead my brakes grab, the car lurches to a stop, and she slams her damn forehead into the dashboard.

ker-THUNK.

Never did get a second date with that humorless broad.

His vision is probabaly impaired for life. Go Eagles!

Stupid prank, unlucky outcome, Taylor will be fine in a couple days.

By the way, for all you guys who thought Taylor looked biggger than Arrington?? The camera angle made them all look the same size- Springs looked bigger than Arrington.

Originally posted by Om

DH,

I was on a date in college, and the girl I was with was teasing me about my driving (believe it or not, according to her I was driving too slow for some reason).

So I'm all, "I'm just being safe, you know? I've been drinking."

And she's like, "well yeah, but we'll never GET there at this rate."

And I'm all, "yeah, but we'll get there ALIVE, you know? And when we do, your pretty face won't be all messed up or anything from the ACCIDENT we won't be having."

And she gets this LOOK, right? You know the one.

And so then she's like, "oh please, you couldn't hurt me going this fast if you TRIED."

So being the dude ... I stomp on the brakes.

You know, just to startle her a bit ... maybe get her to laugh ... maybe even make her pop out of that low-cut blouse or something, I don't know.

Good idea.

Instead my brakes grab, the car lurches to a stop, and she slams her damn forehead into the dashboard.

ker-THUNK.

Never did get a second date with that humorless broad.

Thanks Om. I needed that :)

My nickname in university was "Costanza".

Archived