Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So much for the great Chad Hutchinson

Oldskool

I wonder if Parcells really didn’t care much for his split fingered fastball or was it his slider?

Cowboys | Hutchinson Likely a Goner - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:37:59 -0700

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys QB Chad Hutchinson is likely the odd man out now that the Cowboys have five quarterbacks on roster. Cutting him would cost the team $500,000 in salary cap dead money this year and $1.5 million in 2005.

heh, i remember 2 seasons ago, Spurriers first, that they were really praising his arm and skill in a skins/cowboys game. He also was one of the most sacked that year, though Carr took that record.

try this

Cowboys | Hutchinson Likely a Goner - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:37:59 -0700

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys QB Drew Henson is likely the odd man out now that he's be on the roster for 2 years and has yet to throw a Touchdown pass. Head Coach Deion Sanders is quoted saying "The kid clearly did NOT wear enough bling and that only made his game worse". In a follow-up report, ex-coach Bill Parcells who retired only after 2 seasons with the team has accepted the Head Coaching job with the Miami Dolphins.

I can't figure out why anyone thought this guy would be a good NFL quarterback. He had control problems in his baseball career and he's throwing to a stationary target, from a mound, without anyone running at him. How did they think he would be able to control the ball with the receivers running all over the place and 300 lb. defensive lineman running at him. Just never made sense to me.

Originally posted by TheSchwartz

I can't figure out why anyone thought this guy would be a good NFL quarterback. He had control problems in his baseball career and he's throwing to a stationary target, from a mound, without anyone running at him. How did they think he would be able to control the ball with the receivers running all over the place and 300 lb. defensive lineman running at him. Just never made sense to me.

Hutch's problem is not making throws ,he is actualy pretty good at it.His problem is sensing the rush and holding on to the ball when sacked.

Let's not worry about who the pukes' qb is - let's worry about us playing well against whoever they play at. They've had our number for so many years even though we've both been mediocre. Hambrick can't even make their roster but got nearly 300 yards against us in two games last year.

Archived