Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Lesnar news...

J33Edwards

Originally posted by China

The question is if he makes an NFL team will he lose it in a steroid-induced fit of rage and snap some poor RB or QB in half with a pile driver or suplex?

You know that this guy will be tested and re-tested over and over again by the league if he is signed by a team, just due to his backround and where he came from.

Originally posted by China

The question is if he makes an NFL team will he lose it in a steroid-induced fit of rage and snap some poor RB or QB in half with a pile driver or suplex?

These days steriod use is probably more common in pro sports than it is pro wrestling. Wrestlers have actualy gotten smaller since in last decade. Lesnar was a monster in college when he won the NCAA heavy wieght wrestling championship. I'm sure he won't have a problem passing an NFL test.

It's not far-fetched to draw D-linemen from other athletic pursuits in a game that emphasizes raw physical athleticism as much as football does. Didn't the 49'ers have a good DT a decade ago who had been an Olympic shot-putter? Plenty of sprinters have done well as WR's and KR/PR's in football too. He's worth a look - it don't cost nothin'.

Originally posted by panel

The Cardinals should sign him as a crown drawer, we don't need flash, we need skill.

1. I can't believe you guys don't know what a "crown drawer" is!

(attached)

2. If Brock "F5"'s somebody, wouldn't that just "refresh" them? That's what my F5 key does.

Archived