Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PLEASE Don't Let This Site Go Down Ever Again!!!!

Radar

Yay - the site is back up!! :cloud9:

Originally posted by TLusby

This is a good reason for all of you to make a donation to the guys who work hard and put all of this together. Homepage, top left corner.

Good idea. Had been meaning to do so...just sent 'em some funds.

Originally posted by jschlesi

I am whole again.

extremeskins.com, you...complete me. :twitch:

----

Nice, jen. :)

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

ExtremeWeek 2/25/02

Weds. 2/20/02

- The board went down around 1 pm Eastern Time ... leaving about 100 Extremers high and dry. Over the next 34 hours or so ... we were reminded just how much we've come to value this place. There's an interesting character study in there somewhere ... something about the thoughts that run across a regular's mind when the board suddenly goes dark.

"Hey ... what happened? Must be traffic. Check back in a few.

Checking back ... hmm. Nothing. Bummer.

Still down. So, this sucks ... hope I didn't get banned (chuckle).

Still down. Sigh. Come on, now.

Try again ... nada. Hmm ... wonder if Big Brother here at work finally busted me ... maybe I oughta delete the bookmark. Nah. Not yet.

Still down. So what did I say that coulda got me banned? Hell, all I did was make that one non-PC comment ... and there was that one picture ...

Check CPND ... nope, nothing. Goddammit.

Still down ... sigh. Well, it's not like it's important or anything ... it's a message board for chrissakes. Like I need this. Hmph.

COOL ... CPND has a thread ... and ... it's not just me. Yeah, like I really ever believed that.

Still down? Fine ... so I'll bag it, maybe check back in a couple of days. Who needs this? Still, lemme just check one more time real quick before shutting down ...

@#&%$^%!!!

Try again here ... huh, what's this? Is it—? Yes ... we're back!!

Er, I mean ... we're back.

Cool.

Thurs. 2/21/02

- Board came back up sometime late this evening. No biggy. :cool:

Well, it's good to know that I am not alone. I am proud to be associated with a quality group of deprivates such as yourselves. Like me, a group so completely lacking in self control that we are as likely as not to be found mindlessly clicking on dead internet links, as sitting in a tree masturbating like wild monkies!!! When you think about it really... we are all united by one simple thing... one tiny shared character trait... one infinitely small gene. To think we are drawn to each other by this one thing...

Deep seeded, burning like the first time you got VD, festering wound, hurts when you pee, seething, hatred for all things Dallas.

I hate the freaking Dallas Cowboys. I want Dexter Manley back. And I want someone to take the critical role of lead Cowboy Killer. I want someone (Coach Gibbs, bless your triumphant return) to step up to the plate and explain to our new crop of 'Skins what it means to hate Dallas. I want the Redskins to play football with intensity and passion again (it has been years)... like it once was... like the game should be played. I want to dominate the NFL again... Not just winning games, but winning battles and wars... Old-school style football... Dominating and smashmouth... Won in the trenches. Argghh.

It is a good time to be a Skins fan.

Hail Skins...

And, oh yeah... I hate the :cuss: Dallas Cowboys. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived