Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Show on Comcast, NOW

Skins26

I envy all of you that have Redskins TV access beyond ESPN. We just gotta figure out how to encode TiVO recordings as MPEGs and post them here. I know that you can network a series 2 TiVO but can you then watch the video on your PC? Anybody know if this is possible? Legal?

They've started the mock, gotten through pick 5. The guy with our pick said he doesnt buy into the fact that trading down would be a good idea, b/c they have a difference maker in front of them which is, Sean Taylor

Redskins have selected Sean Taylor

so far in this mock they're doing

Chargers - Eli

Raiders- Gallery

Cards- Fitzgerald

Giants- Phillip Rivers

Skins - Taylor

Doc Walker likes the pick. Points out how well Taylor can catch as a DB.

Draft House says no brainer S Taylor

Doc Walker says

I love sean taylor great size linebacker size and defensive back skill with greaat hands.

Reminds me of Kenny Houston

I think that would be a sensational pick.

We have some sensational guys that have salary cap implications and could be part of a trade.

Personally guys, and i'm sure Oldskool will like this one if he has read my mock or this.

I think that we will come out of the first round with Sean Taylor and Udeze/Wilfork/Harris/Smith/Tubbs one of those defensive linemen I mentioned.

I have us taking Taylor at 5. And then trading Rod Gardner, next years 1st rounder and next years 3rd rounder to the Jets for their 1st rounder this year, and Udeze falls to that pick and we take him there.

Thats what I think could happen, or something like that, I dont see us just sitting around after the 5th pick.

Update- Lions have taken Winslow

I wasnt paying attention, did they have the Eagles taking Clayton with Rashaun Woods still on the board, cause most teams have Clayton above Woods, I think that is a HUGE mistake. Woods would have gone 10-20 last year if he had come out, yet again a case of a guy not coming out while he's the hot topic, so he stays an extra year, actually gets better, but it just seems like people are tired of him by then, terrible thing, almost happened to Roy Williams but his insane workout got him back up there.

Rashaun Woods is the most underrated WR in the draft, by far.

Originally posted by Skins26

I wasnt paying attention, did they have the Eagles taking Clayton with Rashaun Woods still on the board, cause most teams have Clayton above Woods, I think that is a HUGE mistake. Woods would have gone 10-20 last year if he had come out, yet again a case of a guy not coming out while he's the hot topic, so he stays an extra year, actually gets better, but it just seems like people are tired of him by then, terrible thing, almost happened to Roy Williams but his insane workout got him back up there.

Rashaun Woods is the most underrated WR in the draft, by far.

Agreeeeeed.

Archived