Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Vick Gay? (Yeah Rite)

PennState11

This was literally my laugh of the day. Nough said

http://michael.vick.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/nfl_announcement.php

This was a rumor going around this area but this article just made me laugh, specialy these two quotes

I love playing professional football and rough physical contact on the field, however, I enjoy male contact off the field as well.
Michael Vick is a muscular, masculine, temple of testosterone that any gay man would be proud to bow before."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pretty childish.

http://www.fakeawish.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2

If you are reading this page, it's likely that you read a 'fake' story from the 'global associated news' --a totally bogus news source.

This news story was dynamically generated by someone who visited the site. It was created by dynamically inserting a name into a template on this web site.

Bring on the clown. :hammer:

Originally posted by sweetness09

Jay Master Jay-easy on the president there russ. Vick isnt gay...this is ridiculous. He has a frickin kid...and used to bang girls on the regs at Tech.

Though that's probably true, that's no proof that Vick isn't gay. There are a lot of "closet" gays that sleep around on a regular basis to hide their sexuality. However, I don't think this is the case with Mike. And even if it is, what difference does it make? It shouldn't have anything to do with his performance on the field. When something off the field affects your on-field performance, that's when it becomes a problem. I don't see this as problem for now. The only time that this kind of thing bothers me is if someone tries to make a grab at me or something & since I don't know Mike Vick on a personal level, I could care less.

I know its a joke and Id still love Vick anyways. But I live in Miami Beach (south beach) and there are mad gays everywhere. For the most part they're cool, but you get the occasional aggressive one who is obnoxious and lisps some smack at you. One thing is for sure...its safe here...kind of like Dupont Circle in DC.

Archived