Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

non redskins questions.... What happened to Greg Jones?

sjinhan

i remember a lot of people being very high on him after the senior bowl and i thought i read that he had a good enough workout that it wouldnt hurt his draft status... but then why is he the RB that is seemingly getting lost in the pile?

i just have a gut feeling that if he stays healthy then he will be at least top 3 RB drafted in this draft...

Originally posted by SoCalSkins

I thought the thread title was referring to our former linebacker. Do you guys remeber the Nike commercial that had him tackling Barry Sanders for a loss? What did happen to Greg Jones?

I think he went to Arizona for a couple seasons but I don't think he has been in the NFL the last couple of years.

he was drafted the same year as Derek Smith and Kenard Lang. I wish we still had Derek Smith. Greg Jones never seemed to be a big player, especially when compared to Arrington who I believe has the same position now, or did last season i mean.

My concern is that Dallas grabs Greg Jones in the 2nd round. I personally think he will be a better player than most of the guys ahead of him on most draft boards. Big strong runner, he would actually fit into our offense quite well.

Archived