Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL hopefull Lesnar injured in Motorcycle accident

Lavarleap56

Which DL would be the best prospect for us?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which DL would be the best prospect for us?

• DE Tommie Harris (at least he's no smaller than Bryant Young)
    • DT Wilfork (well, he's bigger than Tommie Boy...)
    • DE Udeze (cuz we need a pass rush...)
    • DE Will Smith (cuz he's quicker and stuff)

sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-nflhopefullesnarinju&prov=fanball&type=lgns

News

NFL hopeful Brock Lesnar was injured in a motorcycle accident on Saturday night, according to TwinCities.com. The former WWE Champion was driving his motorcycle and collided with a minivan around 6 p.m. Saturday. Lesnar was taken to a nearby hospital where he had glass removed from his forehead and stitches inserted to close wounds. He was released from the hospital later that night and is recovering at home. Lesnar's agent says that while his client is sore, the accident should not delay his workout for NFL scouts, which is scheduled for May 18 in Phoenix.

Views

We laughed when Lesnar defeated The Big Show, and we got a kick out of his win over Kurt Angle. But going head-to-head with a minivan and walking away with only a few stitches? Now that's even more impressive than the 4.65 time he logged in a 40-yard dash during a recent private workout. We'll be keeping a close eye on that NFL workout next month.

Lesnar is a tough son of a gun. I recall seeing some footage of Lesnar jumping off of the ropes, trying to do some ridiculous wrestling move, and landing on his head. On his head! Doesn't surprise me that he walked away from the accident. The minivan's probably totaled.

Sign him up!

That was a while back when they were showing interest right...? Either way it wouldnt hurt to give him a workout, and if he impresses the coaches give him a shot. I think it would be a fun project to watch, and probably bring in more Redskins fans!!!

Originally posted by SkinsGuy

I think the Redskins expressed interest in him BEFORE Gibbs returned.

Now that Gibbs is back, the carnival is over. :)

We don't need any of these stupid side-shows.

Its time to get serious and get down to work. :)

Skins Guy

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You are probably right. Although it would be fun to watch, it would undermine the credibility of what Gibbs and Co. are trying to do. I don't want us to slip into making the same stupid mistakes we are accustommed to in the offseasons under Snyders watch.

Archived