Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Udeze on a local (L.A.) ABC show

Oldskool

He and his agent are on live right now.

His agent says that 3 teams have been very interested in him. The 3 teams are Atlanta, Jacksonville and Washington. His agent says that Washington has been actively talking to him this week! :cool: :cloud9:

Hopefully this isnt just smoke and mirrors.

If we could trade down with Houston and get their number 2. Possible players available:

Dwan Edwards DT 6-3, 315 Oregon State

Dontarrious Thomas LB 6-2, 235 Auburn

Michael Boulware LB 6-2, 225 Florida State (SS)

Isaac Sopoaga DT 6-2, 317 Hawaii

*Matthias Askew DT 6-5, 308 Michigan State

Ben Troupe TE 6-4, 265 Florida

*Donnell Washington DT 6-5, 330 Clemson

Marcus Tubbs DT 6-4, 321 Texas

*Igor Olshansky DT 6-5, 315 Oregon

Jake Grove C 6-3, 303 Virginia Tech

*Sean Jones FS 6-1, 218 Georgia

*Randy Starks DT 6-3, 315 Maryland

you know the draft seems to get more interesting EVERY year!?

ok Udeze If thats what we want then ok.

I hope we trade down some to get him though.

shoot we might be adding a bevy of picks to move down far enough to draft him.

sure.

Originally posted by Art

Gotta move down if that's our goal. I won't mind that if we move down. If we reach at five for a linemen, it'll be a frustrating day.

agreed.

I'd hope that we trade with Jax or Houston and Atl wouldnt take him from under our noses.

I still think we are going to move up to rid ourselves with Samuels, Gardner, and possibly Ramsey. I believe the Gallery rumors are a smoke screen and the real objective is to unload the cancer and get what we can. I believe Winey was one of the non-starters that Gibbs was talking about and that he could be a solid starter with good coaching. He protected the backside well and with Brunell this is not the case. If we get the overall first pick and have our #5 I believe we will trade down on the overall one and get a mid round one and several two's and three's to fill our needs. I still believe KW2 and Taylor our in our reach as well as some solid DL under this situation.

Originally posted by Oldskool

His agent says that 3 teams have been very interested in him. The 3 teams are Atlanta, Jacksonville and Washington.

Atlanta has the #8 pick and Jacksonville has the #9 pick, so if we really want Udeze we can't trade down below #7. Our trading options would then be restricted to Detroit at #6 and Cleveland at #7.

I'd rather trade down to the #10 to #12 pick and take whichever one of the big 4 (Udeze, Smith, Wilfork, Harris) is left at that time, but who knows what Gibbs will do?

My bet is he wont go top 10. He will fall to the Jets at #12, who will be upset that they just missed out on the last of the top 3 WRs. The Jets still want a WR but they also have some holes to fill in the future. We will then trade Rod Gardner, next years 1st rounder, and next years 3rd rounder, to the Jets for the 12th overall pick, and we will then take Kenechi Udeze.

This is all while we pick up either Taylor or Winslow at #5.

Who likes that???

Originally posted by Skins26

My bet is he wont go top 10. He will fall to the Jets at #12, who will be upset that they just missed out on the last of the top 3 WRs. The Jets still want a WR but they also have some holes to fill in the future. We will then trade Rod Gardner, next years 1st rounder, and next years 3rd rounder, to the Jets for the 12th overall pick, and we will then take Kenechi Udeze.

This is all while we pick up either Taylor or Winslow at #5.

Who likes that???

Sorry but he'll go no later than #10. Possibly to ATL or Jax.

And if you think the Jets would deal with us after we raped them last year, you got another thing coming... :doh1:

If we're going to trade down, our best bets may be with Jacksonville or Houston. The intriguing thing about trading down is not only who our first pick would be (probably Udeze, Smith or Wilfork) but also our 2nd.

The possibilities are numerous (at least a dozen) depending on who our FO has ranked the highest and who falls.

Originally posted by TLusby

I still think we are going to move up to rid ourselves with Samuels, Gardner, and possibly Ramsey. I believe the Gallery rumors are a smoke screen and the real objective is to unload the cancer and get what we can. I believe Winey was one of the non-starters that Gibbs was talking about and that he could be a solid starter with good coaching. He protected the backside well and with Brunell this is not the case. If we get the overall first pick and have our #5 I believe we will trade down on the overall one and get a mid round one and several two's and three's to fill our needs. I still believe KW2 and Taylor our in our reach as well as some solid DL under this situation.

What are you smoking Lusby? Those three players haven't lived up to their full potential and Sexton has played hardball, but that's a far cry from being a cancer. Do you ever see the interviews with Samuels saying how much he wants to play for the Skins and Gibbs? Ramsey says much the same and is happy after talking to Gibbs.

And if you traded Ramsey for the #1 pick and then turn around and trade it down again, who's our second qb? And who's going to be our LT? And why do you think we could great a better deal for the #1 that hasn't been forthcoming for the Chargers? And what team is going to give us a 1st, several two's and three's for the #1? Only NE has that number of picks in those rounds and they seem unlikely to want the #1 pick as they already have a franchise qb. If they make a move, it's most likely to be down into the #10 - #15 range to get a rb like Jackson. :doh:

Important twist I forgot to add for Saturday!

1. The #5 is traded down only because it is obvious #6 wants Winslow, we take Taylor, give a player, a pick, and 2 picks next year for taking Udeze earlier than projected or if he aint there, we get Wilfork instead, in addition to Taylor.

Detroit may want insurance we don't take Winslow II and the only way is trade down, leaving us with a couple of additional picks we package, that allows us to take Taylor and trade down close enough to get the lineman in the first round as well.

Atlanta is going Harris and Jax will take the williams that hasn't been picked yet. Udeze could fall to as far as 15. I don't see the jets trading #12 for Gardner, now if they did that would be great.

Udeze will fall a little because Smith is going to go before him.

Archived