Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Biggest Thing We Need

Bozman777

Is RFK back. Man I wish we still played there. The two times I have been to FedEx really disappointed me. No history, no atmosphere. Maybe that's what losing in a new stadium feels like. RFK was a huge advantage for us. Do you think FedEx will ever be a place where other teams hate to play? I sure hope so!:D

Winning solves everything. FedEx *CAN* rock, its just not had a good team to rock it.

The one year we did, we were LOUD LOUD LOUD for that Lions playoff game. It was awesome! Also, it was pretty damn loud for the Tampa Bay game the following year when Deion returned that punt in overtime.

Get us a tradition of winning back, and we will have one of the loudest stadiums in the league.

confidence , winning and the wine and cheesers to get off there butts and put there cell phones away for a couple hours. i not trying to be negative here but it's the truth . i've witnessed it all to often . hopefully as this team turns things around as i know they will . things will change as far as fan participation goes and hopefully fed-ex can rock like rfk did in those glorious years.:cheers:

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

thiebear , hate to burst your bubble . those 5000 seats will be installed down on the field closer to the action. closer you get to that the more expansive. i'm in the upper deck $59 a seat.

probly can add 20 to those extra 5000. :rolleyes:

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

At RFK we rarely ever had fans from other teams; hell most Skins fans couldn't get tickets.

Fedex, other than the Detroit playoff game, is almost santitized and has way too many opposing team fans at the games.

Judging the amount of tickets available on Ebay and SCALPER.com sites, I'm afraid this will continue.

Hopefully the true Redskin fan base will come back and we can be one loud, rooting Family again.

RFK was unique - the most amazing thing was when people stomped their feet and the stands literally shook and bounced. But much of what Snyder is able to do financially for the team- such as hiring Gibbs for $5 million + a year; paying assistant coaches more than some teams' head coaches; moving within the cap with an approach that requires tons of up front cash are a result of having the biggest stadium in the NFL and selling it out every week, and his other marketing strategies.

Now up until now all that money hasn't translated into figuring out how to field a winning team. But when we figure it out (if we haven't already with Gibbs and Co. on board) we will be so much better positioned to REALLY win than most other teams. Then as the other posters say - FedEx will be a place other teams hate to come to.

Archived