Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNNSI never one to miss a chance to bash the skins..

J33Edwards

Originally posted by Mittens

Sorry. TB has not gotten better during the offseason, only worse. Only thing to fear is the left over defense and Gruden's coaching. Offense? Nothing to worry bout. F this article.

There is plenty to worry about on the Bucs. They still have a formidible defense and they've improved the offense. In my opinion, the Skins should approach every game as underdogs (at least this year) and let the play on the field do all the talking. I don't want any flash or dash - just solid play and steady, consistent execution. Kind of like the Pats last year when they snuck up behind everyone by 2/3 the way through the season.

If anyone gives us a chance to do it - its Gibbs (and perhaps more importantly) his stacked asst. coaching crew.

Originally posted by Number5

This is a big matchup cause it has two QB's who are both exciting and it showcases Owens Vs. Moss who are two of the best WR's in all of football.

1. McNabb and Culpepper are not Top 5 QB's Manning, Vick, Brady, Favre, Pennington are much better.

2. Owens is a good reciever but not the second best receiver, Moss is the second best receiver, Marvin Harrison is much better.

3. The QB's and WR are not going to be playing against each other.

["This is a big matchup cause it has two QB's who are both exciting and it showcases Owens Vs. Moss who are two of the best WR's in all of football."] - Number5

You are 100% correct, my man. That DOES look like a fun game to watch. I'm a Skins fan and I'll freely admit that.

Archived