Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ALERT:ESPN NFL Draft Special at 4 PM..........

TC4

On Around the Horn the NFL Trade talk centered around

they said trading Samuels and the 5th pick in the draft to move up is a good move since it helps the Raiduhs since they can still get fitzgerald and the skins get a safe solid pick.

I DISAGREE!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NavyDave

they said trading Samuels and the 5th pick in the draft to move up is a good move since it helps the Raiduhs since they can still get fitzgerald and the skins get a safe solid pick.

I DISAGREE!!!!!!!!

Amen

Billy

-I hate the idea of the Samuels and #5 forr the #2 also. It gives us nothing and wastes this years draft, but only if it ends there. There is nothing to say that we can't trade back down. Many teams have have begun to hint at wanting to move up a bit. The #2 could be mighty tempting. But my gut tells me the FO is just fishing around to get a gauge on other teams positions and how much they value certain players and draft positions.

Originally posted by NavyDave

I DISAGREE!!!!!!!!

Those guys don't know anyhting about the Redskins. I would listen to Kornheiser and Wilbon before these guys because they actually write for a WASHINGTON newspaper.

DON'T DO THE TRADE!

Archived