Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Pic Of Igor Olshansky

Bozman777

Originally posted by Bozman777

Didn"t know if it has been posted but this guy looks like a monster. I hope we trade down and get this guy in the second round.

He won't last that long....

The guy is a monster and going to be one in the NFL. He's only been playing football for a couple of yrs! He doesn't even know the intricacies of the game yet!!!

Originally posted by Johnny 'Luscious' Punani

He won't last that long....

The guy is a monster and going to be one in the NFL. He's only been playing football for a couple of yrs! He doesn't even know the intricacies of the game yet!!!

Thats true, too bad we we have a sub-par coaching staff.......... :rolleyes:

----

Not even going to try and edit it.........

Originally posted by Baculus

He pushed 225lbs 42 times? Holy smokes, that's amazing! Was this at the combines? And what's the bench-press rep record, anyways?

Man, that is one big, strong fellow - I wish we had a second round pick to get him!

The record is 45. I can't find who did it. They said he did 30 without stopping. Then he pumped 12 more! Yes it was at the combine.

Originally posted by Bozman777

The record is 45. I can't find who did it. They said he did 30 without stopping. Then he pumped 12 more! Yes it was at the combine.

The record is 45 at the combine by DT Leif Larsen a 6th round draft pick by Buffalo in 2000. Of course just because you can pump iron, doesn't mean you can play pro football. Larsen is out of football already.

Just ask me when you need info. ;) That Big Bubba guy doesn't know nuttin. I'm still teaching him. :laugh:

The problem with "potenial" guys who've not played much football before entering the NFL is whether they EVER "get it" or not. Guys who have been playing ball for 10-12 years have honed instincts that are essentially unteachable, and it may take years for a player to develop those instincts on a professional level.

This is especially true for defensive players, who rely on instincts far more than do offensive players.

I doubt there will be too many GM's wit the balls to draft him within the first 2 rounds

Harris, Wilfork, and Starks are three tackles who surely will be gone within the top 18 or so picks. To close out the first and second round, another 45 picks would have to be made. The

top DT prospects that would be remaining consist of Marcus Tubbs, Igor Olshanky, and Darnell Dockett, and Donnell Washington.

The chances of the above mentioned guys being gone by the mid to low second round are very good. DT is just too important a position to sacrifice for clubs. Having a Tubbs, Dockett, Olshanky, etc. as a primary option in terms of DT depth is something that I believe alot of teams would jump on quickly.

Archived