Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movie Trivia.

skinsfanforlife

Originally posted by wwninja420

yeah when i read a review of fockers it clearly stated that it was the second time the two have worked together. anymore ?'s this is fun. maybe im wrong prolly am so whats the other one then.

Yeah, wag the dog is one of them. there is another movie they have been in together and its not "meet the fockers"

Good luck.:D

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Joan Crawford? (Just a wild guess...)

Bingo. That movie was "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?".

Here's a sampling of some of their quotes about each other, to give you an idea of their respective levels of animosity towards each other:Bettie Davis about Crawford:

"I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire." (in reference to Joan Crawford)

"I see - she's the original good time that was had by all."

On rival Joan Crawford: "She has slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie."

"Why am I so good at playing ****es? I think it's because I'm not a *****. Maybe that's why Miss Crawford always plays ladies."

"You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good... Joan Crawford is dead, good!" - on the death of her long-time nemesis.

Crawford on Davis:
"I don't hate Bette Davis even though the press wants me to. I resent her. I don't see how she built a career out of a set of mannerisms, instead of real acting ability. Take away the pop eyes, the cigarette, and those funny clipped words and what have you got? She's phony, but I guess the public really likes that".

What movie was Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan loosely based on/inspired by (basic plot line - think of Khan's obsessive need for revenge) Hint: For a brief moment in ST2, one of the characters picks up a book of the same title. The book is a well known literary masterpiece.)

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Okay, maybe that last one was too obscure,... or maybe this thread is dying. Just to test to see which it is, I'll plant an easy one on here:

The term "going to the mattresses" comes from what classic movie?

Too easy.....Godfather

Archived